PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:32:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Being Reported

Started by shoppingforme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

~Sassy~

tongue.gif Wow, I always miss all the fun. I cannot see why you keep coming back with more of your mouth and throwing gasoline on the fire, IF you are done with the topic, thread and us, then leave! I cannot for the life of me figure out why you are being stalked, you are a very unpleasant person and rude period. Why do you need to check to see if someone has been reported or how many times?
When I first saw your question on here I was going to try to respond with humor and ask if you you were the stalker or stalkee, now I am glad I didn't bother. Get over yourself and stop shouting! We can read and we don't need any more of your immature behavior. If this is how you are going to act when you do ask a question, then please do as you said and don't ask anymore.
Everyone in here tries to help as much as they can with the information they are given. We are not mind readers and do not deserve your rant. I hope you will have a change of mind about visiting here, all of the people are nice, we just wanted to help, we did not create your situation, you did. End of story!

Stinkerbell

I tried to be nice and helpful. It doesn't come easy to me, and it's not something I do often, and this is the thanks I get? tongue.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 14, 2009, 02:06:26 PM
A question is followed by a question mark. It looks like this ?

You're just a wellspring of information.  embrace.gif

shoppingforme

how bout this WHATEVER.  A BUNCH OF SELF ABSORBED INTERNET LOSERS THAT HAVE COURAGE ONLY BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.   OMG.  UNBELIEVABLE.  DON'T WORRY...AS FAR AS ANSWERING BACK..  THIS IS A SITE FOR LOSERS THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN FLAME OTHERS.  MUST BE SAD WALKING IN YOUR LONELY  SHOES.  And to Homer, I do apologize.  No disrespect was intended towards you or your site.  And if you take the time and read the threads from the beginning, you will see how certain, i don't know what to call them, members act.  And it is awfully funny it is only ones THAT LIVE ON HERE.    poor things.  bless their hearts.  

Mayhem

Well .. I've heard enough. This is the thanks we get for trying to help someone out.

Goodbye shoppingforme.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shoppingforme on October 14, 2009, 02:36:16 PM
how bout this WHATEVER.  A BUNCH OF SELF ABSORBED INTERNET LOSERS THAT HAVE COURAGE ONLY BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN.   OMG.  UNBELIEVABLE.  DON'T WORRY...AS FAR AS ANSWERING BACK..  THIS IS A SITE FOR LOSERS THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN FLAME OTHERS.  MUST BE SAD WALKING IN YOUR LONELY  SHOES.  And to Homer, I do apologize.  No disrespect was intended towards you or your site.  And if you take the time and read the threads from the beginning, you will see how certain, i don't know what to call them, members act.  And it is awfully funny it is only ones THAT LIVE ON HERE.    poor things.  bless their hearts.  

Sassy, she's shouting at you.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on October 14, 2009, 02:40:39 PM
Well .. I've heard enough. This is the thanks we get for trying to help someone out.

Goodbye shoppingforme.

dutchma.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: shoppingforme on October 14, 2009, 02:36:16 PM

Where's my earplugs?

Homer/Mayham-please show this "person" the way out!!

If this "person" meant no disrespect, why all the anger, insults and shouting?

Guess I'm confused...???
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Mayhem

ing10

Does someone need an attitude adjustment?   giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ing10 on October 14, 2009, 02:49:07 PM
Does someone need an attitude adjustment?   giggle2.gif

Maybe BadgeHelp has an auto for that?

roadwarrior

~Sassy~

Quote from: Mayhem on October 14, 2009, 02:40:39 PM

Goodbye shoppingforme.

shy12.gif You da MAN!!!  blowkisses.gif

I admire you and Homer both for your tolerence and patience.

Everytime I see one of these people Mayhem I think about my grandfather and his razor strap. Did it ever touch my little behind? Nope, didn't have to. Did not touch his kids behinds more than once, no mouth, no drugs, no problems. Sure do miss him, he was fantastic.

Thanks for taking care of everything. You guys sure don't have it easy.

~buttercup~

it's totally crazy that she didn't realize that she was being rude and basically blaming other people. people were trying to help her and because she thought it wasn't helpful she decides to be rude to everyone. what i don't get is why did she keep coming back to answer if she thinks this board is stupid. it seemed like a waste of time on her part to answer if she wasn't satisfied with what people were saying.

~Sassy~

giggle2.gif I think she was trying to draw Stinky out of her shell.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 14, 2009, 03:52:30 PM
giggle2.gif I think she was trying to draw Stinky out of her shell.

I am rather quiet and reserved.  shy12.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on October 14, 2009, 03:50:41 PM
it's totally crazy that she didn't realize that she was being rude and basically blaming other people. people were trying to help her and because she thought it wasn't helpful she decides to be rude to everyone. what i don't get is why did she keep coming back to answer if she thinks this board is stupid. it seemed like a waste of time on her part to answer if she wasn't satisfied with what people were saying.

How many times did she say "this is my last post?"  I'm just askin'...

jarjar

roadwarrior

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview