PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Being Reported

Started by shoppingforme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

I miss him/her/it already. I love playing "Deconstruct the Rant". tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 14, 2009, 06:52:03 PM
I miss him/her/it already. I love playing "Deconstruct the Rant". tumbsup.gif

Perhaps it should be added to the Fun and Games board?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 14, 2009, 06:55:53 PM
Perhaps it should be added to the Fun and Games board?
Perhaps it should. I hit the REPORT button sometime around 2 p.m. eastern today. hysterical.gif

Seriously, yelling at me WITH BAD PUNCTUATION?  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 14, 2009, 06:57:23 PM
Perhaps it should. I hit the REPORT button sometime around 2 p.m. eastern today. hysterical.gif

Seriously, yelling at me WITH BAD PUNCTUATION?  swear2.gif

The nerve!  Poor Joe.   embrace.gif

harley89

beer11.gif  After readin this I need a drink I get the impression that the rude person was in fact a stalker trying to find out how many times they have been reported  maybe I just see the devil in the details

Joe C

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 14, 2009, 12:22:02 PM
why all the anger?

She was just flustered that she was called on her 'blocking' ignorance.  The best defense is a good offense.  I don't care if you're in a tourney or regular room, you can always block someone from knowing where you are in Pogoville.  Also, if it's tourney problem, she can alert the tourney administration (if the 'stalker' is taking part in the tourney). 

And what was with all the illiteracy comments?

I don't get it.  I think this one just loves drama and is an attention seeker.

roadwarrior

I think this person got mad at me too because I told her when she realizes this moron/idiot/stalker is in the same room as her it takes all of 5 seconds, if that, to mute the crazy person.

But no...she made it sound like it was the end of the world.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

Wow...see what going to work for 9 hours does for a day of posting!  I missed out on all the drama.....  vomit.gif

I sure wish I would have had the chance to respond to that ungrateful person.  Joe and I were the only ones to respond to her question and she has the balls to say we were being RUDE????  OMFG! slap1.gif

Yanno, I went back and looked at all of her posts.....she sure was grateful for this site when the free pogo was being handed out. 

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 27, 2009, 12:01:53 PM
My room mate was right...this is amazing site...  i love the that it also talks about alot of other stuff other than pogo as well.  she's on her puter and i am on mine goin nutzo!!!  oh i looked at my message tab and the top and nothing is there.  I might get to play the cool club games as well!!  I am so hyped.  is there anything i can do to contribute codes for you guys as well?  I am willing to help out as well!   tumbsup.gif

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 28, 2009, 10:59:16 AMI am still new here. so still learning the ropes of everything.  I am having a bunch of fun on here. My brain is on information overload!  Thanks in advance for the passes.  Hope you are having a great monday!  And I like the smiley' s they are grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooovey!!! girls21.gif

Quote from: shoppingforme on September 30, 2009, 12:29:25 PM
Hope everyone is doing good today...  its a beautiful Wednesday!!  Facebook Charlie you are right, and I will be stickin around also...

Well...........so much for her sticking around, eh?  I mean.....BEFORE she got banned....
giggle2.gif

alyaks

All I want to know is.....why didn't you slap her Homer? shocked.gif

alyaks

Seriously though, I was in a league at one time. I was a TD, HTD and an Admin. As admin, I was called alot of times to handle situations like what she was describing. I would tell the players to all mute the person causing the problems. And it was usually the person being stalked that didn't want to mute them because they enjoyed the drama of answering back. Drama is the main reason I am not in any leagues. I have enough in the "real" world without creating more. I come to the computer to have fun, laugh and relax. I thoroughly enjoy this site and the people on it. Mayhem and Homer, you have done a wonderful job. My sense of humor is a little off sometimes I guess, so I hope none of you get ticked at me, but if you do....just tell me and I'll listen to you whine for a while b4 telling you to shut up! (j/k). Oh...one more thing. I haven't been here very long....still a newbie....haven't gotten close to anyone yet or really learned your personalities, but one thing I'm pretty sure of....Stinky? I don't believe you're reserved or quiet or any other synonyms of the like. tongue.gif

roadwarrior

I've got enough drama in my real every day life.

Heck, if I want more I'll call up my ex husband who can't pay child support/hasn't paid a dime for his 13 yr old son we had together in 5 years but can afford the rent on a down town apartment ($2500 a month) and a lease on a new bently every 2-2 1/2 years and who paid for his young girl friends boob job with cash!!

oh well.  Hubby and I are decorating our place for Halloween tomorrow.

I send the cranky person who started this thread some chill pills!!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 15, 2009, 01:05:12 AM
I've got enough drama in my real every day life.

Heck, if I want more I'll call up my ex husband who can't pay child support/hasn't paid a dime for his 13 yr old son we had together in 5 years but can afford the rent on a down town apartment ($2500 a month) and a lease on a new bently every 2-2 1/2 years and who paid for his young girl friends boob job with cash!!

oh well.  Hubby and I are decorating our place for Halloween tomorrow.

I send the cranky person who started this thread some chill pills!!!

EEeeek!  Unfortunately, your son is the one who pays that toll.  Your ex seems to think that by providing for his offspring, he is REALLY just putting cash in the hand of his ex (with whom, I presume, the break-up was .... unfriendly).  He doesn't view that money as putting a roof over his son's head or food in his belly.  He just thinks he's padding his ex-wife's bank account.  I hope you have the courts involved.  Family court would be my first order of business.  Sorry, I don't mean to tell you what to do.  Good luck, RW.

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 15, 2009, 01:05:12 AM
and who paid for his young girl friends boob job with cash!!
He won't get custody of them babies either when he cashes her in for a newer model.

Hocky

Quote from: alyaks on October 14, 2009, 10:35:44 PM
but one thing I'm pretty sure of....Stinky? I don't believe you're reserved or quiet or any other synonyms of the like. tongue.gif

She gets it from blames  it on me......  lipsrsealed.gif

Joe C

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on October 14, 2009, 10:35:44 PM
but one thing I'm pretty sure of....Stinky? I don't believe you're reserved or quiet or any other synonyms of the like. tongue.gif

I'll have to work harder on my cover.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview