PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:42:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Being Reported

Started by shoppingforme,

Previous topic - Next topic

17MattFan

wow!!!!! alot can go on in just a few days. I read the post the first day but havent read any replies until today.
am i missing something? i thought she was asking for help for blocking a stalker.
i read all replies and everyone answered her post but then she just flips out her train runs off the track lol.
i dont understand why she was   insulting everybody? when all u did was answer her ?
i think you all did a great job with the advice you gave her its a shame she couldnt see that.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2009, 04:17:11 AM
EEeeek!  Unfortunately, your son is the one who pays that toll.  Your ex seems to think that by providing for his offspring, he is REALLY just putting cash in the hand of his ex (with whom, I presume, the break-up was .... unfriendly).  He doesn't view that money as putting a roof over his son's head or food in his belly.  He just thinks he's padding his ex-wife's bank account.  I hope you have the courts involved.  Family court would be my first order of business.  Sorry, I don't mean to tell you what to do.  Good luck, RW.

as for my ex-screw him.  I'm at the point I don't care anymore.  My current hubby treats my kids as if they were his own flesh and blood and they call him dad.  My kids refer to my ex (their real father) as sperm donor man.  My hubby's been better to my kids in the 3 years we've been married (5 years together) than my ex ever did in the 12 years we were together. 

As for the crazy lady from yesterday-I really, really, really really hope she found a chill pill.  Or a straight jacket.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on October 14, 2009, 06:57:23 PM
Perhaps it should. I hit the REPORT button sometime around 2 p.m. eastern today. hysterical.gif

Seriously, yelling at me WITH BAD PUNCTUATION?  swear2.gif

And bad grammar and spelling.

Stupid is as stupid does Josie.  embrace.gif

simplyaok

Flogging aka beating a dead horse comes to mind.......

Stinkerbell

Quote from: simplyaok on October 15, 2009, 07:39:45 PM

Why, pray tell, would anyone do that? Poor, dead horse.

Joe C

Quote from: simplyaok on October 15, 2009, 07:39:45 PM
This thread stayed on topic for four more pages than we usually can do. cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 06:02:20 AM
This thread stayed on topic for four more pages than we usually can do. cheerleading.gif
Does it count if a newbie does it?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 06:02:20 AM

The thread subject is "Being Reported" but doesn't limit us to what is being reported. So I am going to report that I got a tip stating that someone was flogging a dead horse.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 16, 2009, 07:49:33 AM
The thread subject is "Being Reported" but doesn't limit us to what is being reported. So I am going to report that I got a tip stating that someone was flogging a dead horse.
I am reporting everyone on this fifth page for sarcasm tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 07:55:14 AM

Sarcastic?? Moi??????????????????

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 07:55:14 AM
In that case I'm going to report you for reporting everyone

<insert more sarcasm here>

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FacebookCharlie

swear2.gif just because a girl wants to flog a dead horse doesn't warrant her to be reported.....geez!!!  slap1.gif  low blow.gif  ass.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 16, 2009, 08:17:24 AM
swear2.gif just because a girl wants to flog a dead horse doesn't warrant her to be reported.....geez!!!  slap1.gif  low blow.gif  ass.gif

Ooohhhhhh, I agreeeeeeeeeee 100%   rolleyes.gif  (note the intended sarcasm)

alyaks

I'm reporting Joe C for not letting me use Oxxford sad.gif

Joe C

I keep trying to make a reply with poor grammar and punctuation, but I cannot hit the post button. tumbsup.gif

FacebookCharlie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 16, 2009, 08:39:44 AM
Ooohhhhhh, I agreeeeeeeeeee 100%   rolleyes.gif  (note the intended sarcasm)

hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  make her stop....I'm going to pee myself..... hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 16, 2009, 11:49:19 AM
hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  giggle2.gif  make her stop....I'm going to pee myself..... hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif  hysterical.gif
You cannot stop Stinkerbell, you can only hope to contain her. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

who me?

Quote from: FacebookCharlie on October 16, 2009, 08:17:24 AM

giggle2.gif

ladygirl99

Turn off the chat sorry your going through that

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview