PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:38:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

spooky slots

Started by FairyDust,

Previous topic - Next topic

FairyDust

if you got a badge last year i was told you don't get one this year is that true? halloween22.jpg

JAYREMI

Quote from: FairyDust on October 14, 2009, 09:52:10 PM
if you got a badge last year i was told you don't get one this year is that true? halloween22.jpg
there's a badge coming at end of month for spooky slots cheesy.gif special edition to tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

If you are at rank 10 you have already gotten the only rank badge for this game. If you are not yet at rank 10 this is the only time of the year to rank up.

Joe C

Quote from: FairyDust on October 14, 2009, 09:52:10 PM
What kind of badge? Game rank badge? Limited Edition Mix and Match badge? Special Edition badge?

So here is the deal.

Spooky slots has offered a "Special Edition" every year since 2003. You can only win it during that year.

Pogo added ranks to Spooky Slots in 2007. Ranks to Rank 10 were added, with a rank badge at Rank 10.  tumbsup.gif
Pogo promised to add ranks each year, but so far have failed to do so in 2008 and 2009. diablo.gif

In 2008 and 2009, Pogo offered "Limited Edition Halloween" Mix and Match badges. You can only purchase the Limited Edition Mix and Match badges during the month they are sold. You can activate them any time Spooky Slots is available and they will appear in your Mix albums if you purchased them. Once Pogo puts Spooky Slots back into the vault until next October, the Limited Edition Mix badge moves to the Special Edition album.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Stinkerbell

FairyDust

I'm at rank 10....i guess its a ghost badge but ppl say if you got a badge last year you don't get one this year..
it's only for new ppl....

Joe C

Quote from: FairyDust on October 15, 2009, 08:26:46 AM
I'm at rank 10....i guess its a ghost badge but ppl say if you got a badge last year you don't get one this year..
"They" are wrong. The Ghost badge is a Mix and Match badge that you can buy with gems.  tumbsup.gif

MsMissy

Its true, my sister-in-law just joined Clubpogo & she won last yrs badge, but now the 1 with the Ghost i won cause i bought it with my gems. thats all folks  bubblegum.gif

Zed36

I think spooky slots is a neat game  ..like the spooooky sounds panic button.gif panic button.gif

FairyDust

C~M

Quote from: FairyDust on October 15, 2009, 08:26:46 AM

Also, there will be a weekly challenge in the game as always

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on October 16, 2009, 09:45:22 AM
Also, there will be a weekly challenge in the game as always
Technically, the Special Edition challenges each year in Spooky Slots were weekly challenges through 2007. Pogo offered a challenge in another game and a Spookly Slots challenge that was a Special edition. It went directly into the Special Edition book. The yearly books from 2003-2007 only had ONE challenge in the week containing Halloween. If you add back in the weekly challenges for Buckaroo, the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 albums each contained 103 challenges, instead of 104, which is 52 x 2.

In 2008, Pogo began offering the Mix and Match Spooky Slots badges. They offered two REGULAR weekly challenges in games other than Spooky Slots. The Spooky Slots Special Edition badge became a WEEKEND special edition. 2008 has 107 challenges, the 104 you would expect, 2 because there was an extra Wednesday and the bonus Scrabble weekly challenge, since some countries cannot play Scrabble. There will be 105 challenges in 2009, once again to a bonus Scrabble weekly challenge. magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on October 16, 2009, 11:15:17 AM
Technically, the Special Edition challenges each year in Spooky Slots were weekly challenges through 2007. Pogo offered a challenge in another game and a Spookly Slots challenge that was a Special edition. It went directly into the Special Edition book. The yearly books from 2003-2007 only had ONE challenge in the week containing Halloween. If you add back in the weekly challenges for Buckaroo, the 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 albums each contained 103 challenges, instead of 104, which is 52 x 2.

In 2008, Pogo began offering the Mix and Match Spooky Slots badges. They offered two REGULAR weekly challenges in games other than Spooky Slots. The Spooky Slots Special Edition badge became a WEEKEND special edition. 2008 has 107 challenges, the 104 you would expect, 2 because there was an extra Wednesday and the bonus Scrabble weekly challenge, since some countries cannot play Scrabble. There will be 105 challenges in 2009, once again to a bonus Scrabble weekly challenge. magnifier.gif
There are still 2 more months in which Pogo could do something like put out 3 weekly challenges or something odd. You are suggesting that you believe in Pogo.

Joe C

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 16, 2009, 01:28:27 PM
There are still 2 more months in which Pogo could do something like put out 3 weekly challenges or something odd. You are suggesting that you believe in Pogo.
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

I believe in the Easter Llama. I saw him on www.peopleofwalmart.com so he must be real!

alyaks

Zed36

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 16, 2009, 01:47:44 PM
I believe in the Easter Llama. I saw him on www.peopleofwalmart.com so he must be real!

WOW there are some strange people  out there!! panic button.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview