PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:53:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Need to know if you won a cash prize ($10.00), when are you eligible to win agai

Started by SultryEyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

SultryEyes

hi11.gif I had won a 10.00 JP spin  about a month ago, which should be 20.00 doubled. giggle2.gif diablo.gif  Can anyone tell me if I am eligible for the BIG JP in the future? inlove1.gif  cheerleading.gif

halloween23.gif   bulgarian.gif Thanks for any advice!! embrace.gif

Squid

You are eligible to win any and all prizes with each jackpot spin on Pogo.  Your chances of hitting it big are not very good.  You have better odds of hitting the biggest lottery jackpot in history, while riding on a yak down Main St. in Anytown USA, with sparklers in each hand while french-kissing a goat, who happens to be riding on the back of the yak.  I'm just sayin'....

NOW.... if you start using auto programs to play the games for you in Pogo, you should NEVER, ever, NEVER put in a claim for a prize in Pogo.  They check all accounts associated with a prize claims and if your account is deemed to have taken part in illicit auto activity, you might get the boot out of Pogo.  If you use autos, keep your head down and keep moving forward!

who me?

$10.00 won't be doubled. Only if you win the actual jackpot for that game and they start no lower than $50.00
Your $10.00 win was just a prize spin like a wallpaper only it was $10.00

roadwarrior

If you won $10 (or anything other than wallpaper/screensavers) from pogo and are a auto user, do not claim it.  Do not pass go.  Not only will pogo keep the $10 they will also ban your pogo account for good.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

I think it is deceitful for Pogo to claim that you win double for up to $4999 if they don't honor the $5 wins with double as long as you are a Club Member. But I only won money off on an EA game and they didn't double that amt.

who me?

From what I understand the MAX you can get from pogo is $4,999, so if the jackpot is $4,999 you only get that not double that and likewise if its $3,789 you get $4,999 only not $7,578 a rip off if you ask me but I use autos and can't claim anything anyway  sad.gif
But when I had only been a member for like 9 months I did win $10.00 and I had used an auto but not very much at all and I claimed it and received it...I still have it laying around somewhere, never did cash it  giggle2.gif
But I would not recommend claiming ANY prize!  nono.gif

BeckyMama

About a month after I joined in Dec 2003, I won $10 twice in 10 days, and yes I got checks both times.  Nothing since.

alyaks

disneyland lady

Quote from: alyaks on October 20, 2009, 02:00:54 AM
I have enough wallpaper to open a store. Anyone interested? giggle2.gif
I am getting ready to redo my entire home so I might want to use it. You do take tokens, right?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview