PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:46:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any one else having problems with pogo??

Started by survivorjeff,

Previous topic - Next topic

survivorjeff

Hi. I anyone esle having problems with pogo?? I had uncle playing a game for me and it froze. So I refreshed pogo page and it does want to come back. Pogo isn't loading. Was wondering if they are down.

Never mind it's back now....  LOL.

Squid

I didn't have any problems, Jeff.  Maybe it was just a hiccup.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2009, 09:03:49 AM
I didn't have any problems, Jeff.  Maybe it was just a hiccup.

Or, since it's Pogo, more likely a  fart.gif

FreecellFanny

The only problem I've had with Pogo lately is the price of their Premium badges.  swear2.gif

Frogchile

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 18, 2009, 06:15:10 PM
The only problem I've had with Pogo lately is the price of their Premium badges.  swear2.gif

That makes me giggle I was thinking the same thing....

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 18, 2009, 06:15:10 PM
And when they figure it out that the world now has free pogo they are going to be upping the price of those gems and probably new books will come out weekly.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 19, 2009, 06:58:28 AM
And when they figure it out that the world now has free pogo they are going to be upping the price of those gems and probably new books will come out weekly.
Who knows?  You may be right.  I'll stop buying at that point.  I can't believe the price of a ten badge - badge album is $5.99 (yes, a smidgeon cheaper with gems).  I think that's exorbitant and usually only buy on sale.  I have been known to break down and buy full price once in a while....  shy12.gif

MsMissy

Hi, i have had no problems playing pogo. was playing this morning & everything was OK.  cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview