PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:38:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by Shanarama,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shanarama

Hello everybody! I'm new to club pogo and was wondering if there is a way to get Pogo gems without having to buy them? I'm currently on a 3-month pass, and would like to get some of the badges, like the Halloween one that looks so cool. I can't afford to pay for gems, as I am on a very tight budget right now...stay-at-home mom and laid-off husband)-:

Any help on how to get some gems would be greatly appreciated. There must be a way to get some gems without having to pay for them. Hugs!
crying10.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Sadly, there's no way to get pogo gems, unless you buy them or thru jackpot spins. I've already asked, because I'm on a tight budget too, and I want some more albums. Sorry. sad.gif

C~M

Like I said in the other thread, if you actually trust those spammers in Pogo chat, they say they will give you free gems, but I wouldn't trust them.

disneyland lady

Do not use those spam sites. They collect credit card info in order to qualify you for the free gems.

lilsh0rtii445

The spam that's always in pogo chats is bogus. I've tried it, but NEVER got anywhere with it. It sucks, because the cost of pogo is expensive, plus having to buy gems is crazy.  rolleyes.gif

Shanarama

I got some pogo gems...YIPPEE!!! I'm going to go get my halloween badge now. Thanks for the responses by the way. You guys are awesome!

MichaelColeman20

HOW DO YOU WIN THEM VIA JACKPOT SPIN CAUSE I HAVE NEVER SEEMED TO BE ABLE TO WIN THEM IS THERE ANY GAME THAT IS MORE LIKELY TO GIVE THEM TO YOU

Sue

I have won gems twice but they are not easy to win.

I play 24/7 with two computers.

No game that I know pays out better than another.

roadwarrior

When I'm not having to do legit things on my computer like stinky work related stuff  hysterical.gif pogo is running 24/7.  Since they have started offering gems in jp spins, I've only won once.  10 gems in pogo bowling.  That's it.   They are hard to come by, and when you do win some, it's not enough enough to buy a mini mall item or M&M badge.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sue

You can do surveys for a chance at getting gems.

roadwarrior

Quote from: LuckyCharms on December 14, 2010, 02:07:18 PM
You can do surveys for a chance at getting gems.

dunno what the big secret is about the surveys, but I've only gotten 15 gems from them.  95% of them have turned me down before I could do the survey to earn the gems.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

I looked at my Jackpot tab and I have won Gems 3 times, 2 times I won 5 gems each, and the 3rd time I won 10 gems in The Poppit Show.  I also have got about 200-300 in the surveys, but like the last person said, I get turned down alot!

kimberb

Doing surveys for gems works but you do get turned down far more often than you get gems. I believe I have gotten some 200 or so for the surveys but it took alot of being thrown out of surveys before I got them.

I just checked my account and it shows that for surveys I have been awarded 169 gems total. I also have won 30 gems for 2 separate games from the jackpot spins (if I was reading the list properly that is) Hog Heaven Slots and Everyone Wins Bingo.

elf2.gif snowman1.gif winter20.gif weather38.gif winter31.gif skates32.gif xmas6.gif Xmas Tree carolers.gif deer1.gif
Kim

BillyRivs27

Can't we just make a game here in our forum were the prizes are gems?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview