Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Boggle Bash

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

I have rank out on Boggle Bash got all badges except one can't get it Badge Badge any tips auto works great but can't get this badge

disneyland lady

I am assuming you mean the 10 letter word since the other extra badges are just a matter of time. I think it is just the luck of the draw when that 10 letter word happens. Mine happened about rank 35 and I got another one in a higher rank.

Squid

I think she means the BADGE badge.  The one for which you have to spell out the word, "badge".  That is, also, the luck of the draw.  If you don't get letters that can spell that word out, you're out of luck during that game.  I don't have it either.  Give it time....

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2009, 06:27:28 AM
I think she means the BADGE badge.  The one for which you have to spell out the word, "badge".  That is, also, the luck of the draw.  If you don't get letters that can spell that word out, you're out of luck during that game.  I don't have it either.  Give it time....
Yep, I don't have that one either although I have seen all the letters in a game, they just don't line up.

Stinkerbell

I let BB run over night and one morning I woke up with the 10 letter badge and the next I woke up with the BADGE badge.

Joe C

Just keep runnign it. You will get it before you get the Panic one. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Mistyeyed

i ranked out in this also and still have not gotten the 10 letter badge or Badge one..im still trying to get the flip one and jp ones..i let the auto run about six hours at a time,and still havent gotten either one of those word badges..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview