Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Simple Life 2

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Wohoo!  ;) It's back!  ;D

BTW, I like Nicole better.  :D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Homer on June 16, 2004, 04:44:09 PM
Wohoo!  ;) It's back!  ;D

BTW, I like Nicole better.  :D

Yeahhhhh I love this show LOL.  This crap just cracks me up.  The last one was real good... with the cow LOL toooooo funny.

They are both hot in my eyes but I will never lay hands on em so I aint gonna sit here and drool over em... Like girls do guys.

Great now they are on horses HAHA she fell off --

Ok, I dont wanna ruin it I will quit.

Homer

Yeah, that was funny. I loved the pot in the microwave.  ;)

TonySoprano

i like how she act's dumber than she really is on the show. Hilton has been riding horses since she was a kid and is in fact a very accomplished rider

fatkid

Hell yeah she is (a very accomplished rider)... We all saw the video on the net... ;D

ronandamee1

Quote from: fatkid on June 17, 2004, 02:10:04 PM
Hell yeah she is (a very accomplished rider)... We all saw the video on the net... ;D
Thats my most coveted posession. Ummm Paris. ;) This show is horrible. We all know those two girls are not staing in that house at night. Its fake." I am Paris Hilton, I have money coming out my a^% but I think I will live on a farm for a couple measly 100k dollars". Come on now. We already have newlyweds to stare at the hot chicks bottom. Thats enough for me. I have noticed in every show the camera panning down to Jessica's lower half...lol Enough is enough with this crap. Put Angel or Seinfeld back on the air.

kizzakad

shhhhh  :P lol
it isnt out here yet. :P    and nicole is better than paris

SoaringUSAEagle,, guys drrol more than girls do

Element

QuoteHell yeah she is (a very accomplished rider)... We all saw the video on the net..

lmao

QuoteI am Paris Hilton, I have money coming out my a$$ but I think I will live on a farm for a couple measly 100k dollars.

they dont give a d*m about the money, you know they were just in it for the fame an spotlight.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: fatkid on June 17, 2004, 02:10:04 PM
i haven't seen it where the link?

fatkid

There a kids on this message board Token... Just Google, Hilton Video... I'm sure you'll find it in no time...

Tupac

I hate nicole i dont wanna say n e thiing bout er to get me banned paris is bettrer i really hate them both tho they both r very ugly anna kournikova is what u could call hot!

kizzakad

on big brother 3 uplate the other night, the host of up late mike, said he saw paris hilton and said to her . "hi im mike goldman i host bigbrother uplate" and she looks at him and says "who cares" he said she has an attitude problem...

but i bet if he had a camera with him, she wouldve acted totally different.

Thisnamenottaken

I find the new simple life a wee bit unrealistic.... no money no food... comeon that had to be set up with some of these people... they dont exactly look like bums and just going into Burger king and eating off the counter would get most of us arrested.....

I do like the show tho...

Super Duckie

JakenAiken

I didn't like that family they stayed with last week. The mom acted like she was going to teach the girls a thing or two and made them say yes mam..etc.. but her son was so rude. He was trash talking before the girls even arrived and treated em like dirt while they were there. I was thinking how is the mother going to teach these girls anything when obviously her son needs alot of work...

Homer

JakenAiken

Well..Nicole got him back by making him a sausage made out of canned dog food and he deserved it lol.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview