PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:59:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo 3-month passes garage sale

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on October 18, 2009, 08:15:58 AM
Hi, gang.

I've won a 90 day membership at 24 Hour Fitness.  There are none in my area and I'm willing to trade for coke rewards.  I need 90 points to get something I'd like.  If you're interested, please PM me.  Thanks and good luck, all!

Sq

I too won a 90 day membership to 24 hour fitness.  I haven't gotten it yet from subway but when I get it if anyone wants it I'll send it to you.  I'm not paying what 24 hour fitness wants to join and be a member.  Way to expensive.  Besides why pay for 24 hour fitness when I get free membership due to being low income at the Y?

Anyway when/if I get it from subway I'll be giving it away to someone who will use 24 hour fitness.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Zed36

check your privates.Homer   I'll kick some passes to you

low blow.gif

Homer

tlisa2314

panic button.gif,,, is there anyway of getting a pass for pogo? i would love to play again. was a member, but times are tough. if anyone can help... my email is [admin edit - Please do not post your email address in public]. thank you so much

roadwarrior

Quote from: tlisa2314 on October 19, 2009, 09:28:45 AM
panic button.gif,,, is there anyway of getting a pass for pogo? i would love to play again. was a member, but times are tough. if anyone can help... my email is [admin edit - Please do not post your email address in public]. thank you so much

game ended sunday.  All out of codes.  Your only option is to save up coke points on my coke rewards.  It's 550 coke points for 1 yr of pogo, 250 for 3 months and 75 points for 30 days.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

pinknipzz3

help.gif
please if anyone can spare any pogo passes ,would greatly appreciate ....times are tough n membership is about to end.. bad mood.gif

Homer

there are no more passes

the promotion ended 2 months ago

Squid

Quick, Homer!  Lock it!  Lock it, I tell ya!

alyaks

Joe C

^^^What Squid said^^^

I wonder if Mayhem could make the words FREE PASS unavailable to someone with less than 25 posts? tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on January 01, 2010, 07:18:21 PM
I wonder if Mayhem could make the words FREE PASS unavailable to someone with less than 25 posts? tumbsup.gif
Good thinking!  Solid thought process!