Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

diner dash

Started by heyyouguys,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

my thing is I asked them to reset my page because my autos dissapeared and it has been 2 days with no response....I know that the diner dash and operation autos never worked, but they don't care as they have our money.  I think BH is gettng more like Pogo everyday and it is starting to suck.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 12, 2009, 05:16:21 PM
Fanny, to address your comments....

So in other words I may as well just uninstall the game because even if the auto suddenly began to work I wouldn't get any more badges?

Quote from: Joe C on October 12, 2009, 07:31:55 PMI finished by hand.

Oh my.  blink.gif

cowboy63

Sorry FreecellFanny that my post was off topic. It should have been saved for a separate topic.

Pogo left Diner Dash out in the cold as Stinkerbell stated. There maybe a few others that will be also, so get what you can.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: cowboy63 on October 13, 2009, 07:08:37 PM
Sorry FreecellFanny that my post was off topic. It should have been saved for a separate topic.

Pogo left Diner Dash out in the cold as Stinkerbell stated. There maybe a few others that will be also, so get what you can.

That is MY concern. We don't know WHY they are no longer "honoring" Diner Dash, so what's to say they won't ditch the others as well. It has been awhile since they released any new Deluxe games, right? I'm glad I got all the Deluxe games done and agree with you, Cowboy, get 'em done while you can.

cowboy63

True Stinkerbell, at least with Stumpy and Buckaroo Blackjack they gave us time to complete it.

Hocky

Yanno, I was gonna say that....they told everybody that the game was retiring and gave you a time frame to get badges....with Diner Dash....zippo...I just all of a sudden looked and saw them already in my special edition book.  swear2.gif

disneyland lady

I loaded and logged on to the game since I had not done any of the badges due to the poor quality of the auto and was able to get the first badge. It showed up in my Special Edition Book so not all is lost on those of us that have not done this game.

Mistyeyed

i have the badge showing up in the special awards book also...im not gonna bother trying to get anymore of this idiotic game done,as long as i dont have any blank spaces showing in the badge awards book,im not going to worry about it...i do hope they dont do away with the rest of the deluxe,no way am i near to being done with the poppit show..

Joe C

It is a great thing that the Operation cheat program works so well so I can finish that game quickly....................

I am so pleased with it. vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Joe C

Apparently, you can CONTINUE to play this game as long as it works on your computer. You will earn "Special" badges as long as the program works on your computer.

However, this would require IMMEDIATE REPAIR of the Diner Dash cheat program so that it would play the game. I have ZERO confidence that BadgeHelp will ever even TALK ABOUT fixing this broken client, let alone make it work. Someone will have to tell me it works, since I have been done with creating TSRs and getting zero response. diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Mistyeyed

im trying to get the operation mania done by hand...another auto that was a piece of crap..

Squid

Diner Dash (as well as other deluxe games) were advertised as offering badges.  It seems to me they can't just take the badges away totally, without having big problems.  They did not, however, say what kind of badges they would be or where they would be kept, so making them Special Edition badges probably doesn't break any of the rules.  They are still badges to be had and I hope everyone gets them (glad I have mine).  This does make me rethink buying deluxe games, though.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview