PlayBuddy
October 05, 2024, 10:40:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there a way to get Homer to stop slapping da peeps?

Started by Joe C,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

harley89

alyaks

Don't know cause I am still too new. But everyone seems to like it so why would you want to make him stop? undecided.gif

~Sassy~

Why are you trying to cause trouble Joe?

I thought everyone understood Homer by now. I know I do and I don't want Homer to stop slapping me! I would think he did not like me or care for me anymore. It is his own cute way of showing us that we have said something funny to lighten up his day a little and that he enjoyed it, it is a show of affection from him to us that he considers friends and funny people who he can cut up with. Who won't take it personal.

I even tell my hubby proudly, "Oh look honey, Homer is slapping me, he enjoyed that one." or "Oh Honey, Homer missed me."EVEN my hubby gets it...ok. So leave HOMER alone, I like him just the way he is. Kind hearted, understanding, patient, fair and he has an extremely funny sense of humor. Too bad you don't get it.

I consider his slaps cute and like Harley said, "Job well done!"

This is unreal. GAWD!!! Someone hold me back. I am so mad I am going to start making spelling mistakes.

IF this was meant to be funny, guess what? It wasn't.

I'm going to bed, what a way to ruin and end a perfectly good evening!!! diablo.gif

disneyland lady

I have anger issues and thru osmosis I gain great comfort from Homer whacking the poop out of someone other than me. When it is me I get all warm and fuzzy.  giggle2.gif

who me?

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 16, 2009, 11:00:38 PM
Why are you trying to cause trouble Joe?

I thought everyone understood Homer by now. I know I do and I don't want Homer to stop slapping me! I would think he did not like me or care for me anymore. It is his own cute way of showing us that we have said something funny to lighten up his day a little and that he enjoyed it, it is a show of affection from him to us that he considers friends and funny people who he can cut up with. Who won't take it personal.

I even tell my hubby proudly, "Oh look honey, Homer is slapping me, he enjoyed that one." or "Oh Honey, Homer missed me."EVEN my hubby gets it...ok. So leave HOMER alone, I like him just the way he is. Kind hearted, understanding, patient, fair and he has an extremely funny sense of humor. Too bad you don't get it.

I consider his slaps cute and like Harley said, "Job well done!"

This is unreal. GAWD!!! Someone hold me back. I am so mad I am going to start making spelling mistakes.

IF this was meant to be funny, guess what? It wasn't.

I'm going to bed, what a way to ruin and end a perfectly good evening!!! diablo.gif
You think I was serious? I was waiting for Homer to slap ME. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

harley89

Joe C

gator8_24

If Homer didn't give the happy slap  slap1.gif I would think he was an imposter. Sorry Sassy that u took it seriouly, I didn't, Just Joe was trying to start another slap shop type thread.  Not much around here pi***s me off.

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 17, 2009, 01:24:34 PM
If Homer didn't give the happy slap  slap1.gif I would think he was an imposter. Sorry Sassy that u took it seriouly, I didn't, Just Joe was trying to start another slap shop type thread.  Not much around here pi***s me off.
hysterical.gif embrace.gif hysterical.gif

jarjar

I love when I get slapped by Homer. I feel the love 6_6.gif Sassy sorry Joe C's post upset you. We love you and sorry it touched you the wrong way my friend. embrace.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 17, 2009, 01:24:34 PM
Oh that's ok Gator. I am a very passionate person, it's just part of being me. I am just as passionate about animals and kids too. I don't get mad a whole lot but I do when someone says something about a friend or I hear a child or animal has been mistreated. All of you guys in here are like family.

I would stick up for Joe too and he knows it!   low blow.gif

Some people who come to the forum don't feel like they have been accepted until they have been slapped by Homer, some even beg him.  hysterical.gif

embrace.gif So chill Joe, you're my bud and you know it.  embrace.gif

As Homer says, "It is all good."  undecided.gif

Still trying to find out just exactly what that means, I even ask hubby, he says "You are about to get slapped!"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

roadwarrior

Homer loves everyone who plays nice.  He's a nice guy...just a charm school dropout.

As long as we remember to bring him cold duff beer, hamburgers and fresh donuts Homer will not get mad.  Just a little stabby.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on October 17, 2009, 02:50:31 PM
Oh that's ok Gator. I am a very passionate person, it's just part of being me. I am just as passionate about animals and kids too. I don't get mad a whole lot but I do when someone says something about a friend or I hear a child or animal has been mistreated. All of you guys in here are like family.

I would stick up for Joe too and he knows it!   low blow.gif

Some people who come to the forum don't feel like they have been accepted until they have been slapped by Homer, some even beg him.  hysterical.gif

embrace.gif So chill Joe, you're my bud and you know it.  embrace.gif

As Homer says, "It is all good."  undecided.gif

Still trying to find out just exactly what that means, I even ask hubby, he says "You are about to get slapped!"  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Sassy

I thought I was the dude always HUGGING Homer when he slaps the peeps. embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

We just need to figure out an anger management program for Mr. Slap Happy. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

C~M

I think Joe hurt Homer's feelings since he hasn't posted in this thread.

who me?

Quote from: Joe C on October 17, 2009, 03:39:28 PM

We just need to figure out an anger management program for Mr. Slap Happy. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Hmmm... From my experience Anger Management programs just tend to tick people off  whistle.gif

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview