This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Well It Happened

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

My oldest granddaughter got her drivers permit in September and this morning she totaled her car.  Someone was banging on my door this am  A neighbor had been on her way to work and brougth her to my house.  She has just a few scratches miracle considering she had to crawl out the drivers side window.  Apparantly she was in a spot and her windows fogged up while reaching to turn on the defroster she crossed the center line realized she was off road paniced over corrected hit the gas and took out a fire hydrant,  the car flipped and landed upside down.  She is luckly that she was able to walk away and hopefully she learned the lesson.  A off duty fireman was there when I drove her back to the site and was talking to 911 I told him she was the one driving . After he finished his call he walked over to me and said I didnt want to look in that car I knew what I would see I was relieved to find no one . 

bams68

disneyland lady

Lucky kid but doesn't a drivers permit mean she had to be supervised by someone with a valid license?

jarjar

harley glad she is okay. Just watch her and still have her checked out by the doctor.

Squid

OMG!  What a fright!  I'm happy she's ok, though.  The poor thing must've been scared out of her wits!  Never take your eyes off the road, young lady.  ((((Harley and Granddaughter))))

harley89

Thanks everyone grandma stayed with her till DAD showed up and since grandma was woken from a very good sleep had no coffee unbrushed teeth uncombed hair I came home  She has spent the day working in her Moms classroom. And she is  a fully licensed driver.  She learned a lesson  hope she remembers it

Hocky

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview