PlayBuddy
September 30, 2024, 09:51:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oct 21 Trivial Pursuit Challenge - 200 questions.

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Next Wed , Oct 21, we have a Trivial Pursuit challenge where we need to answer 200 questions. This means that we need to have 10 games (including UK) or it won't get done in time. I just realized that I have played thru Sat which means that I still am going to be able to complete the puzzle if I do it thru Thursday. Hope this makes sense. <b>Stop playing Trivial Pursuit until the challenge</b> or you will be doing already done ones and not be ranking up.

Squid

Great advice, thanks DLL.  I stay pretty current so I am stopping now.  At least there is a week to complete the badge, which means folks will have plenty, if they play both sides.

shoes

Guess that means that I am good as I just finished August on both the US and UK site yesterday!  How did I get so far behind??  OH I know--I was abusy playing the Subway game!    giggle2.gif

Squid

Quote from: shoes on October 18, 2009, 07:06:56 AM
Guess that means that I am good as I just finished August on both the US and UK site yesterday!  How did I get so far behind??  OH I know--I was abusy playing the Subway game!    giggle2.gif
giggle2.gif

Jewel

Magzy

disneyland lady

Pogo changed the challenge to only 150 questions so if you stopped before you did Sunday's you will get the badge today.

~buttercup~

but before it was answer 200 questions and now it's answer 150 correctly. i think pogo thought it was to easy before and decided to make it more difficult.  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on October 21, 2009, 03:49:11 PM
but before it was answer 200 questions and now it's answer 150 correctly. i think pogo thought it was to easy before and decided to make it more difficult.  sad.gif

Oh well, there are sites that list the correct answers. Do a search on google.

~buttercup~

Stinkerbell

gator8_24

I just finished doing both the current challenge and a M&M badge for someone and had no problems. Of course I don't know as didn't look to see where this person was in the game but didn't take very long

Joe C

I did this one for my two CAUGHT UP screennames and was able to finish with Random puzzles just fine.

I then did it for four screennames for someone else and they had plenty of days. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

redhotbabydoll

girls18.gif I haven't started mine yet...hate the game but hopefully will finish in time  help.gif

Sue

Quote from: Joe C on October 21, 2009, 06:28:03 PM
I did this one for my two CAUGHT UP screennames and was able to finish with Random puzzles just fine.

I then did it for four screennames for someone else and they had plenty of days. tumbsup.gif

You are amazing to do all those badges!!! You rock.  embrace.gif

Joe C

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 23, 2009, 05:17:16 AM
You are amazing to do all those badges!!! You rock.  embrace.gif
I did no work. It was all the cheat program, I am telling you. tumbsup.gif giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview