PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:30:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paging Squid!!

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Today, Sunday, at 2PM EDT on the Discovery Channel are 2 programs about 'your' namesakes. 2PM is Giant Squid caught on camera and at 3PM is Squid Invasion.

Both sound like nightmares! giggle2.gif

For Squid  embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8_24 on October 18, 2009, 10:40:36 AM
Today, Sunday, at 2PM EDT on the Discovery Channel are 2 programs about 'your' namesakes. 2PM is Giant Squid caught on camera and at 3PM is Squid Invasion.

Both sound like nightmares! giggle2.gif

For Squid  embrace.gif

It must be difficult being multi tentacled.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

I was remembering awhile back, that image you posted on the forum that almost resulted in you being banned....Homer removed it, remember? I asked him to send it to me in a PM ecause I didn't see it while it was posted. When I opened I was so shocked I yelled HOLY CRAP and of course the kids had to come look.  hysterical.gif  Those were good times.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 19, 2009, 07:36:26 PM
I was remembering awhile back, that image you posted on the forum that almost resulted in you being banned....Homer removed it, remember? I asked him to send it to me in a PM ecause I didn't see it while it was posted. When I opened I was so shocked I yelled HOLY CRAP and of course the kids had to come look.  hysterical.gif  Those were good times.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Ahhh, yes, I remember him well.  He was fully covered and yet Homer found the picture objectionable.  Go figure.  He had a butt like a ripe honeydew!

Squid

How did I miss this thread before this morning!?!?  I missed the programs, Gator, but thanks for the heads up.  Ya gotta love a squid, I tell ya! 

embrace.gif blowkisses.gif embrace.gif blowkisses.gif embrace.gif

disneyland lady

<b>Giant Squid:</b> Caught on Camera:  The first photographs ever of the giant squid - one of the world's largest and most mysterious sea creatures.

and

<b>Squid Invasion: </b>Powerful and cannibalistic, the Humboldt squid is thriving on the effects of climate change, decimating fish populations and even attacking humans. The race is on to understand these deadly predators and try to stop the invasion before it's too late.

I saw them both and they were good. Discovery Channel has them on again a couple of times thru 11/3.

Squid

Thanks!  I think I may have seen the first one.  The asian photog dangled a deep camera and a big ol' squid attacked it?  I'll have to watch again. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 20, 2009, 05:29:25 AM
Thanks!  I think I may have seen the first one.  The asian photog dangled a deep camera and a big ol' squid attacked it?  I'll have to watch again. 
Yeah that is exactly the one. That big ole tenacle was enough to scare the bejebers out of you.

jamrow32

sounds like i need to find me a big squiddy...I love me some calamari.  I love several squid dishes in fact but the calamari rings made from giant squid sound awesome with cocktail sauce.

Hocky

Quote from: jamrow32 on October 20, 2009, 01:09:40 PM
sounds like i need to find me a big squiddy...I love me some calamari.  I love several squid dishes in fact but the calamari rings made from giant squid sound awesome with cocktail sauce.

no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif NOOOOOO Don't eat our Squidly!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Yeah, Homer put the skids on my nude Booth photo, even though it was tastefully done. I'd be happpy to PM it to anyone interested in seeing it. *sigh*

Squid

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2009, 02:51:59 PM
Yeah, Homer put the skids on my nude Booth photo, even though it was tastefully done. I'd be happpy to PM it to anyone interested in seeing it. *sigh*

I need something to cheer me up....send it my way Stinkums!

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on October 20, 2009, 02:59:37 PM
Don't forget to check out page one of this thread!

Sorry! I don't know how I missed it.  Check your privates... there's a naked hottie in there.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Ooooooooo, that's just a honeydew melon, ripe for the pickin'!  Good dreams tonight!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview