Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Battleship is now out

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Battleship is out and you can even play it.  Now for the auto.
Good luck everyone.  beer11.gif

wildcat

yes,its out. but the ranks are gone if you leave game

harley89

lucky9999

Quote from: chummychum on October 20, 2009, 04:39:16 AM
pogo battle ship cheat http://www.badgehelp.com/battleshipcheat.php
[/quote
tumbsup.gif
Great thank you!  Just purchased now just need it added to 150 page.
You guys are great.  Thanks again.
cheerleading.gif That was quick got it already.  Off to play. Good luck everyone.  Hopefully Pogo will fix the rank problem if they haven't already.

Mistyeyed

having a slight problem with the auto..everytime i try to start it,i get message that it can not find game window,anyone else getting this?

lucky9999

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 20, 2009, 06:47:22 AM
having a slight problem with the auto..everytime i try to start it,i get message that it can not find game window,anyone else getting this?
Not having that problem but the game for me anyway does freeze after the computer takes it's turn, going to try playing with another person.  Good luck I hope your able to get it started.

harley89

When I checked stats on this game no stats are available.  I dont think this game is fully functional at this time.  I will wait befre I start this one

redhotbabydoll

JAYREMI

sandyhook

I third the votes in:
   Boring     yawn.gif
   Waiting til ranks count   impatience.gif
   Pogo gets their head out of their bum   ass.gif
   Did I say Boring?    undecided.gif

PS: SQUID IS A WONDERFUL CARING COMPASSIONATE LOVING HELPFUL KIND  PERSON (SEA CREATURE??)   embrace.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Quote from: sandyhook on October 20, 2009, 09:44:24 AM
PS: SQUID IS A WONDERFUL CARING COMPASSIONATE LOVING HELPFUL KIND  PERSON (SEA CREATURE??)   embrace.gif

OFF TOPIC!    watching you.gif

Mistyeyed

this definitely will need some updating..when the game is over and will not click on continue...also got a strange popup..box said cant continue..contradiction #2..submit a tsr..dont think ive ever seen that come up before..

jamrow32

I think that like all new games....I will wait a week or so while pogo gets their collective heads dislodged from their arses...and maybe then I will bust out uncle otto and let er rip.  I hate the whole "my stats went away" thing that happens every stinkin time they release something new.

MsMissy

I think the Auto isnt working right. I downloaded Trial version & it played a few games, but would Stop, then i got same message Mistyeyed got. So i just unistalled auto & had plenty of time left, but it just wouldnt play. Ill wait to see if they get another version.   crying10.gif

Squid

Quote from: sandyhook on October 20, 2009, 09:44:24 AM

HOW MUCH, now really...... HOW MUCH DO WE LOVE Sandyhook?  She's just an all-around sweetie, with sweetness to spare!   blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif blowkisses.gif  embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Hocky

Anybody having issues with losing stats when they leave the room and come back?  magnifier.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 20, 2009, 03:28:23 PM
Anybody having issues with losing stats when they leave the room and come back?  magnifier.gif

I haven't even looked at this game, but last night I lost almost a whole rank in Phlunks because of Pogo going down.  swear2.gif swear2.gif

catfancie

OK this is an extremely boring game. I just played one round against the bot.  Definitely will need HELP from PogoCheats if there is every a weekly badge in this game.  Everyone is complaining that they are losing stats every time they leave.  Hope pogo fixes this problem soon.

Mistyeyed

i was losing my stats but past couple hours they seem to be holding when i leave the room and go back in later..i made it up to rank 6 playing by hand cause the auto doesnt click on play again..it just stops..and then some strange message comes up...im sure they will work on it...since it looks like you move up in ranks by the shots fired,ive been trying to fill the board up as much as i can before shooting that last ship...it is an extremely boring game though..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview