PlayBuddy
September 09, 2024, 09:30:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a question

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Hi everyone!  Just a question so don't jump all over me or start with an attack on me, I'm just aksing.  Just wondering how many would be able to purchase the 150 package today if you didn't have it already?  By the way I do have the package, I'm just saying.  With the recent Subway contest and hearing all the people out of work and injuries and all the other not so good things going on in peoples lives, how many would be able today in your situation be able to purchase the 150 package?  Would you do so and not pay a bill or put food on your table?  Just asking. 
Wouldn't it be great if there was a way that the package could be purchased in installments or payments of 2-4 with stipulations that with the first payment you got the first however many games, with no new games for $5.00 added until complete package purchased or something on that line.  I'm sure it would be a real headache for BH but also think it would help in people being able to purchase (which by the way I do have and is a great bargin) the package.  Just wondering and Just asking.

disneyland lady

I put off buying the $150 package thru buying 11 autos because I was having financial problems putting a son thru medical school. When I finally did break down and buy the whole package I never regretted it. I no longer have to play the games I don't like and it gives me more time to do the ones I love plus feed my badge addiction. Even the fact that there are a couple of autos that I got that do not work, I am still very thankful for Badgehelp having the 'buy them all' feature.

Knowing how easy it is to just stop payment on something nowadays I would not want to break the amount down if I was Badgehelp. Collecting funds due to you is an ugly time for both sides. Would I like them to include the 11 autos I purchased towards the $150 - you bet, but that was MY bad, not theirs. It was the way things had to be. I am hoping for Badgehelp that all those free years of Pogo that were given out there is a new batch of people who buy the whole package so that Badgehelp can work on those autos that need major tweeking like Royal Flush, Operation and Roboflo.

And considering a lone auto is now $10.99 - the bargain is even bigger so I agree with you on that.

Sue

I am one that wants to buy it but would have to do so in installments.

I wont buy each one because I know I want the whole package.

So until I have the money to get them all at once.... I have to wait.

Three installments of $50 a month would be doable for me.

Hugs, Sue

disneyland lady

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 20, 2009, 06:41:59 AM

Hugs, Sue

Wouldn't putting it in installments make it like a credit card? Well, they take credit cards so you <i>could</i> buy it in installments by taking 3 months to pay the card off.

lucky9999

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 20, 2009, 06:24:17 AM
I put off buying the $150 package thru buying 11 autos because I was having financial problems putting a son thru medical school. When I finally did break down and buy the whole package I never regretted it. I no longer have to play the games I don't like and it gives me more time to do the ones I love plus feed my badge addiction. Even the fact that there are a couple of autos that I got that do not work, I am still very thankful for Badgehelp having the 'buy them all' feature.

Knowing how easy it is to just stop payment on something nowadays I would not want to break the amount down if I was Badgehelp. Collecting funds due to you is an ugly time for both sides. Would I like them to include the 11 autos I purchased towards the $150 - you bet, but that was MY bad, not theirs. It was the way things had to be. I am hoping for Badgehelp that all those free years of Pogo that were given out there is a new batch of people who buy the whole package so that Badgehelp can work on those autos that need major tweeking like Royal Flush, Operation and Roboflo.

And considering a lone auto is now $10.99 - the bargain is even bigger so I agree with you on that.
I totally agree with you.  It was a great bargin and still is with new ones being $5.00 and the price of one having gone up since I did purchase the package.  I also couldn't afford the package when I started and purchased way more then the 11 you did at the full price as that was the only way I could have gotten them then, haven't regretted getting the package once I could afford it I was just saying.  I know it would be a big headache for BH which is what I said and I do hope also that a new batch buy the autos to help them with updates and new games as they are great in getting them out quick for the most part. I also hope at some point to be able to purchase a second package (a little greed here, want more badges for other names and as fast as first name) I was just asking.

Sue

I ws under the impression that as long as you used the same computer....
the autos worked on whatever user ID you were logged into.

I now have more than a few user IDs thanks to the SUBWAY game and
was hoping when I buy the auto it would work on whatever account I was playing.

disneyland lady

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 20, 2009, 07:18:00 AM
I ws under the impression that as long as you used the same computer....
the autos worked on whatever user ID you were logged into.

I now have more than a few user IDs thanks to the SUBWAY game and
was hoping when I buy the auto it would work on whatever account I was playing.
You are right - one computer will play the auto on any screenname. But several people have more than one computer. One at work and one at home.

Squid

Quote from: lucky9999 on October 20, 2009, 05:59:01 AM
Hi everyone!  Just a question so don't jump all over me or start with an attack on me, I'm just aksing. 
Paranoid?  Or are we that brutal?

Hocky

Stinkerbell

lucky9999

Quote from: Squid on October 20, 2009, 02:51:30 PM
  Paranoid?  Or are we that brutal?
Sorry!! Can I just add been there done that.  I haven't had the best experience with a couple postings so was just saying,  not paranoid, just been there didn't like that.   

Hocky

LMAO lucky!  It's ok for you to just be askin'.......Perhaps you could email badgehelp directly (to see if they could work out a payment plan for you) instead of posting in forum as they are two separate entities.

As far as the post....there are many people who are on hard times and although 150 bucks doesn't seem like much, when you are trying to feed and house a family or have lost your job, it could mean the difference between paying the electric bill or cheating at pogo.  I would venture to say most people would want to pay their electric bill first (as it has an indirect effect on pogo).

Sooooo, if you want the cheats and don't have the cash.....perhaps saving up for it may have to be your option.  You may not get the cheats as fast as you want to get them, but we all can't get what we want when we want it sometimes, right?

C~M

Quote from: AlpenaMi on October 20, 2009, 06:41:59 AM

Hugs, Sue

In that case, just put back $50 a month for 3 months and then buy the package.

lucky9999

Quote from: hocky on October 20, 2009, 06:22:14 PM
LMAO lucky!  It's ok for you to just be askin'.......Perhaps you could email badgehelp directly (to see if they could work out a payment plan for you) instead of posting in forum as they are two separate entities.

As far as the post....there are many people who are on hard times and although 150 bucks doesn't seem like much, when you are trying to feed and house a family or have lost your job, it could mean the difference between paying the electric bill or cheating at pogo.  I would venture to say most people would want to pay their electric bill first (as it has an indirect effect on pogo).

Sooooo, if you want the cheats and don't have the cash.....perhaps saving up for it may have to be your option.  You may not get the cheats as fast as you want to get them, but we all can't get what we want when we want it sometimes, right?

Apparently it's not ok to ask.  I have the 150 package and enjoy it and the badges it has help me get.  This  post had nothing to do with me wanting and not being able to buy the package other then I did mention I would like a second package at one point.  I don't need to ask badgehelp if they can work out a payment plan.  The whole point was comparing when a person bought the package when they did and if they hadn't and wanted to now with all the hardships of jobs lost and people being sick wouldn't it be nice to have the option (which I did say I know would be a real headache) to be able to do so in a payment plan of sort.  I as much as anyone that has the package or even separate autos appreciates all the hard word that is done in making and getting the autos running as good as most of them do. It just seems like it would be a helpful way to sell more packages in these hard times.   So my asking the  question  I did apparently wasn't ok.  I have the 150 package, I don't need to ask for help to buy it, end of post as for my input anyway, thanks to all who put in there 2 cents.   Good luck to all and goodbye.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: lucky9999 on October 20, 2009, 07:31:51 PM
Apparently it's not ok to ask.  I have the 150 package and enjoy it and the badges it has help me get.  This  post had nothing to do with me wanting and not being able to buy the package other then I did mention I would like a second package at one point.  I don't need to ask badgehelp if they can work out a payment plan.  The whole point was comparing when a person bought the package when they did and if they hadn't and wanted to now with all the hardships of jobs lost and people being sick wouldn't it be nice to have the option (which I did say I know would be a real headache) to be able to do so in a payment plan of sort.  I as much as anyone that has the package or even separate autos appreciates all the hard word that is done in making and getting the autos running as good as most of them do. It just seems like it would be a helpful way to sell more packages in these hard times.   So my asking the  question  I did apparently wasn't ok.  I have the 150 package, I don't need to ask for help to buy it, end of post as for my input anyway, thanks to all who put in there 2 cents.   Good luck to all and goodbye.

It was Alpena who was mentioning a payment plan or something.

Hocky

I wasnt trying to be mean, rude, or whatever.....damn I need to go back to bed!

Quote from: lucky9999 on October 20, 2009, 05:59:01 AM

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way that the package could be purchased in installments or payments of 2-4 with stipulations that with the first payment you got the first however many games, with no new games for $5.00 added until complete package purchased or something on that line.  I'm sure it would be a real headache for BH but also think it would help in people being able to purchase (which by the way I do have and is a great bargin) the package.  Just wondering and Just asking.

Is this not what I was replying to?

Sue

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2009, 07:34:32 PM
It was Alpena who was mentioning a payment plan or something.

Actually I was replying to the very first post that asked if we would have liked payments.

"Wouldn't it be great if there was a way that the package could be purchased in installments or
payments of 2-4 with stipulations that with the first payment you got the first however many games."

DISNEY - With my credit card .... I never leave a balance... NEVER EVER.
Each month I charge and each month I pay it in full.

Stinkerbell

I don't know. With all the quoting going on, I need a drink. Or 2. Make it 6.

alyaks

I thought it was a great idea to be able to pay it off in 2-3 payments, although I knew right away that it wasn't something that could be done easily if at all. Like someone earlier said, it's too easy to stop payment on something...even a credit card. So to go kinda off subject just a little more, although these 2 subjects WERE mentioned in this post.....

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 20, 2009, 08:03:00 PM
I don't know. With all the quoting going on, I need a drink. Or 2. Make it 6.

1st - Stinky...I obviously don't know how to quote. I tried it but the quote and my message all came together in the quote box, so I will try again later when I figure it out. By then, I'm sure I'll be ready to drink with you.

Quote from: hocky on October 20, 2009, 06:22:14 PM
it could mean the difference between paying the electric bill or cheating at pogo. 

2nd - Is there any promotions going on right now to give away free electric bill payments? winter25.gif

OOOOOOOH Stinky! I think I'm ready for that drink now!!!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on October 20, 2009, 10:40:03 PM
I thought it was a great idea to be able to pay it off in 2-3 payments, although I knew right away that it wasn't something that could be done easily if at all. Like someone earlier said, it's too easy to stop payment on something...even a credit card. So to go kinda off subject just a little more, although these 2 subjects WERE mentioned in this post.....

1st - Stinky...I obviously don't know how to quote. I tried it but the quote and my message all came together in the quote box, so I will try again later when I figure it out. By then, I'm sure I'll be ready to drink with you.

2nd - Is there any promotions going on right now to give away free electric bill payments? winter25.gif

OOOOOOOH Stinky! I think I'm ready for that drink now!!!!!

beer11.gif  I'm feeling mighty toasty right about now.   elf2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview