PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:04:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New computer no game cheats

Started by copperpenny,

Previous topic - Next topic

copperpenny

New computer, haven't played pogo on this one much. I had cheats to some games, can't find them now, need help. Is there a way that I can write someone and have them resend my codes for the programs that I had? 

disneyland lady

Quote from: copperpenny on October 21, 2009, 05:19:02 AM
New computer, haven't played pogo on this one much. I had cheats to some games, can't find them now, need help. Is there a way that I can write someone and have them resend my codes for the programs that I had?  
You are going to have to come up with the Paypal receipts for them and send them to Badgehelp. The best way to find receipts on Paypal is to log on and go to History. Enter Accounts Payable and do a search including several years.

shoes

I will have a new computer tomorrow will I need to do the same--I am a 150 member?
I should just have to let them know that right not each code for all games?

disneyland lady

Quote from: shoes on October 21, 2009, 06:06:09 AM
I will have a new computer tomorrow will I need to do the same--I am a 150 member?
I should just have to let them know that right not each code for all games?
Yep, just let them know you got a new computer (congrats) and ask them to reset your page. You will then have a blank page and have to put in the new numbers as you use the autos.

shoes

Big day soon on new computer!  Son will be here around 9 am to install it for me and get it going so until then!    cheerleading.gif
Hope all goes well with it and I can get back on here fast with new questions about it.  You guys are always so helpful!    inlove1.gif

shoes

New computer all up and running I hope!!  Now off to get my 150 page!  I finally have a flat screen 20" monitor--don't even need my glasses now!! tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

Squid

Quote from: shoes on October 22, 2009, 10:06:20 AM
New computer all up and running I hope!!  Now off to get my 150 page!  I finally have a flat screen 20" monitor--don't even need my glasses now!! tumbsup.gif
Congrats to you, shoes!  That's wonderful.  Many happy hours of pogo, forum and surfing to you!  cheerleading.gif

jarjar

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview