PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:56:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Where are the tokens ??

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

Ok either I am blind or somethings wrong. It states that every Wednesday from September 23 to October 28 that you can get 1000 tokens for playing a certain 10 games. Well when I went to trivial pursuit this morning, I got credit for that game but none of the others would let me. Is there a certain time you can only collect these tokens and if so what time is it??? There is only one week left so I was just curious if any of you guys were having issues trying to get your tokens as well?

JAYREMI

Quote from: twinkle6590 on October 21, 2009, 11:19:43 AM
Ok either I am blind or somethings wrong. It states that every Wednesday from September 23 to October 28 that you can get 1000 tokens for playing a certain 10 games. Well when I went to trivial pursuit this morning, I got credit for that game but none of the others would let me. Is there a certain time you can only collect these tokens and if so what time is it??? There is only one week left so I was just curious if any of you guys were having issues trying to get your tokens as well?
i had no problem  elf2.gif

twinkle6590

Thank you Disneyland Lady. Apparentlly some how i got the wrong games written down. I went to your site and got them in time. I appreciate the help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview