Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Gifting Services Coming to Pogo

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Using the shopping glitch.....

I gifted someone I live with 11 backgrounds.

And the glitch worked the same for gifting to him as it does when I do it to me.

Hocky

Quote from: LazySue on November 18, 2009, 06:28:45 PM
Using the shopping glitch.....

I gifted someone I live with 11 backgrounds.

And the glitch worked the same for gifting to him as it does when I do it to me.

Ain't nothing like gift giving for free, eh?

Hmmmmmmmm.........if pogo glitch shopping is considered shoplifting and we gift a shoplifted item.....would the recipient of said gift be charged with receiving stolen property?  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 08:22:26 PM

Hmmmmmmmm.........if pogo glitch shopping is considered shoplifting and we gift a shoplifted item.....would the recipient of said gift be charged with receiving stolen property?  giggle2.gif
I am confused. Time to go back to running cheats. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 08:22:26 PM

Ask the Pogo Police. They have all the answers.  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 21, 2009, 04:35:13 AM
Ask the Pogo Police. They have all the answers.  swear2.gif
I had fun with the Pogo Police yesterday. I was double-browsing in Pogo Bowl and had been putting up great scores for about 12 hours. I was about ready to leave the room, since I finished a couple of badges I got another few times.

Some punk said, look, its a battle of autobots! Clown called about both my screen names and said you could tell I was cheating by the profiles. "Look at their profiles." Of course, my profiles are hidden. Go figure.

So I replied from my primary account. "Hey, Player X, what is wrong with my profile?"

No response. I replied from my secondary account. "Hey, Player X, I like Joe's account profile." It was funny, because, of course, the two accounts have each other as friends so I can send invites to full rooms. The room actually told Player X he was rude to accuse people of cheating. hysterical.gif

Squid

LOL, I've done things like that, too, Joe.  It's so funny.  Someone accused me of running an auto (which I was) but I happened to be right in front of the puter.  I answered her chat and she apologized for the next 20 minutes.  LOL.  It was sweet of her to face up to being "wrong". 

Joe C

I found out that you cannot DIRECTLY gift tokens to people. You can buy them stuff from the Mini Mall that they do not have with tokens, but it takes forever to do. I tried between my accounts. Also, the tokens decreases from shopping at the mini mall are far too small to be useful. Better to submit tokens for prize drawings. tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

Joe-I LOVE screwing around with people like that.   hysterical.gif

Esp in everyone whines bingo.  I'll go in a passing room under my main name, claim a bunch of b/os, then while the auto is running tell people until they hold my hand and show me in the rules about b/os...blah blah blah...then my second name will stick up for me.

I love doing that in boggle two.  Both my names sticking up for each other. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Cheaters can't win the cash prizes but we have the most badges and most tokens. hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

The tag team screen names is a classic cheater's technique.

If I win the lottery, I will run cheats on four computers and dominate rooms. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 21, 2009, 09:04:26 AM
I found out that you cannot DIRECTLY gift tokens to people. You can buy them stuff from the Mini Mall that they do not have with tokens, but it takes forever to do. I tried between my accounts. Also, the tokens decreases from shopping at the mini mall are far too small to be useful. Better to submit tokens for prize drawings. tumbsup.gif

I was playing with gifting the first day. I wanted to send something to everyone on my friends list at one time, so I clicked their names, picked something out, wrote a nice message about them being the recipient of my first ever gifting and then it wouldn't go through because it only allows you to send to 4  or 5 people at a time. I wanted to send to ALL my friends at the same time :(

jeffgordonfan24

giggle2.gif  i have more fun with this gifting by going into rooms.. adding the peep to my friends list... then go and gift them a token item......                 then delete um from my friends.. and hop to another room and do it....         hysterical.gif   then you get all these people scratching their heads wonder who the h.... i am....      whistle.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on November 21, 2009, 09:41:25 AM
giggle2.gif  i have more fun with this gifting by going into rooms.. adding the peep to my friends list... then go and gift them a token item......                 then delete um from my friends.. and hop to another room and do it....         hysterical.gif   then you get all these people scratching their heads wonder who the h.... i am....      whistle.gif

How do you gift tokens?

jeffgordonfan24

you cant  gift tokens Stinkerbell  just token items....lol....    believe me.. i tried all i could think of to try in beta and couldnt pass either tokens or gems to my second beta acct.....    sorry...   embrace.gif

Joe C

FreecellFanny

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on November 21, 2009, 09:41:25 AM

Well, I'm too damn selfish to do things like that.  giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on November 21, 2009, 09:48:41 AM
Just Mini Items you can buy with tokens. tumbsup.gif

you can gift mini items and mix and match badges that cost gems also

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffgordonfan24 on November 21, 2009, 09:47:48 AM
you cant  gift tokens Stinkerbell  just token items....lol....    believe me.. i tried all i could think of to try in beta and couldnt pass either tokens or gems to my second beta acct.....    sorry...   embrace.gif

Sorry, I misread. I thought it said 1 token, but you said 1 token item.   embrace.gif

Hocky

Stinky, you can gift me that hunk in the tub if ya wanna!  inlove1.gif embrace.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 22, 2009, 01:32:55 PM
Stinky, you can gift me that hunk in the tub if ya wanna!  inlove1.gif embrace.gif

giggle2.gif  I'm almost done with him.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview