This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Burger King Celebrates Windows 7 With Seven-Patty Whopper

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

What could be more American than celebrating the launch of a new product with an almost comically unhealthy fast-food product? Unfortunately, the seven-patty Windows 7 Whopper is only available in Japan.

If you're wondering (and of course you are) the burger is over five inches tall, weighs more than a pound, and has 2,120 calories. Wait, why didn't they market this in the U.S. again? Someone else is eating gut-busing fast food and we're stuck with house parties. Hmph.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Wonder how much it costs in US dollars. Thankfully there isn't much beef in Japanese hamburgers.

Hocky

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I know someone who would try to eat that...........ever see that guy Adam Richman from Man vs Food? 

Squid

jarjar

Stinkerbell

Darling SilverDodger

The natural way to celebrate the launch of your latest OS is to give the world a giant burger. In conjunction with the release of Windows 7, Burger King in Japan is offering a seven-layer Whopper until October 28. The burger is 13 centimeters (5.1 inches) in diameter and each patty weighs 113 grams for a total of 791 grams, or about one and 3/4 pounds. The tower of meat cost ¥777 ($8.50) for the first 30 burgers sold, ¥1450 ($15.90) afterward
no-no.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

roadwarrior

Is there a link to an article or something regarding this?  I'd love to send it to people.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

disneyland lady

Stinkerbell

There's been a problem with the burger. Everytime someone tries to take a bite, the patty's fall off. Microsoft says they are addressing the problem and expect to have it fixed before the release of their new OS, Windows 8, SupersizeMe.

Frogger

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 09:13:19 AM
There's been a problem with the burger. Everytime someone tries to take a bite, the patty's fall off. Microsoft says they are addressing the problem and expect to have it fixed before the release of their new OS, Windows 8, SupersizeMe.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 23, 2009, 09:13:19 AM

Well played, Madam! tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

FreecellFanny

If you want gut-busting, artery clogging food go to the Heart Attack Grill in Arizona.  turkey4.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: FreecellFanny on October 24, 2009, 07:04:45 AM
If you want gut-busting, artery clogging food go to the Heart Attack Grill in Arizona.  turkey4.gif
I have family in Chandler and we always get the Flatline Fries - made the good old fashion way with lard. I love them. The closest to them I can find is In N Out's fries if you eat them immediately.

FreecellFanny

disneyland lady

They showed a japanese teen eating the Windows 7 burger on tv and he had to tackle it from an angle as it was 3 times taller than his mouth. What I would consider not a date night meal.

Burger King Whopper Windows 7

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview