PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 05:35:49 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

need computer question

Started by bluemoon,

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

can someone please tell me how to make my font larger on my computer ?  white flag.gif

harley89

If your are asking about on line text  goto view then text size and pick the one that suits you

Hocky

FOR XP

If the fonts on your Windows XP system are too large or too small, you can easily switch between three sizes with this tweak. Note that some programs may ignore this change - you will need to experiment.

1. Right-click an empty area of the desktop and choose "Properties".

2. When the "Display Properties" multi-tabbed dialog box appears, click the "Appearance" tab.

3. Underneath "Font Size", choose your desired size:

* Normal (this is the smallest)
* Large Fonts
* Extra Large Fonts

4. Click "OK" to save your settings.

FOR VISTA

#

Open Personalization by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Personalization.
#

In the left pane, click Adjust font size (DPI). Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
#

In the DPI Scaling dialog box, do one of the following:

To increase the size of text and other items on the screen, click Larger scale (120 DPI)–make text more readable, and then click OK.

To decrease the size of text and other items on the screen, click Default scale (96 DPI)–fit more information, and then click OK.

To see the changes, close all of your programs, and then restart Windows.

Squid

For XP, you can also go to PAGE on any open window and choose TEXT SIZE.  You'll get 5 options.  I think medium is default.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview