Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Trivial Pursuit...almost done

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

20thCenturyRox

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on November 13, 2009, 07:23:17 PM
Done!!!  errrr... Maybe....  I got the Rank 50 badge, but it now says "one more pie until next rank"   no-no.gif

Never mind.  That was actually "(-1) pies til the next rank".  beer11.gif

Squid

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on November 13, 2009, 07:23:17 PM
Done!!!  errrr... Maybe....  I got the Rank 50 badge, but it now says "one more pie until next rank"   no-no.gif

Quote from: 20thCenturyRox on November 14, 2009, 03:43:13 AM
Never mind.  That was actually "(-1) pies til the next rank".  beer11.gif

DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!   giggle2.gif

sassy3578

hey all i just got the rank 50 badge and scrolled the mouse over the rank 50 icon and it showed 1 pie till  next rank which is the train rank. what the heck is that? did pogo add more ranks and we dont know about it? i looked on several sites and have not found anything regarding a train rank after rank 50. anyone know anything about this?

Joe C

I would not worry about it. You will need to get the US side 6th pie today, and you have to get both bonus pies before it will stop giving you the INCORRECT message.

After Sunday, you will see messages that only tell you how many pies you need to finish your current week.

I would suggest implementing one of two strategies when it comes to CONTINUING the game afterwards.

The first would be not to play anymore until there are challenges requiring you to get so many tokens. If you are current, you end up having to wait for enough days to exist to win them.

The second is to keep up either weekly or monthly, always with an eye to future challenges. There are other websites that tell you of upcoming challenges and requirements. Visiting them will help you know whether you should be trying to stay current in any given month.

Personally, I will be staying current every Sunday, on both Pogo and Pogo UK. I also stay current with Crossword Cove on Sunday. It makes it easy to keep track.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Cheater4Life

Just close the game and reopen it, the 1 pie will disappear and you will just have the rank 50 earth symbol.

C~M

I just finished both sides for Trivial Pursuit and checked my pie thing and got this, so I figure that if they add new ranks our completed pies until then will count.

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 14, 2009, 05:40:41 PM
I just finished both sides for Trivial Pursuit and checked my pie thing and got this, so I figure that if they add new ranks our completed pies until then will count.

Is that what Homer checks when he talks about privates? tumbsup.gif

C~M

Squid

I played both sides this morning at about 3 am (finished two pies).  Both US and UK needed two pies to next rank.  The US side shows the planet earth but the UK side still shows the train (rank 49) and now tells me I need one more pie!  Grrrrrrrrr

C~M

Quote from: Squid on November 15, 2009, 04:41:39 AM
I played both sides this morning at about 3 am (finished two pies).  Both US and UK needed two pies to next rank.  The US side shows the planet earth but the UK side still shows the train (rank 49) and now tells me I need one more pie!  Grrrrrrrrr

Go back into the same room on US then move over to UK, sometimes it takes a few minutes to catch up.

Squid

TyLey

Stinkerbell

I got rank 50, the badge and didn't even have to finish the US side.

Squid

I got rank 50, the badge and even had to finish the US side.

Janadra

I'm still on rank 32.  This is just one game that it is hard for me to sit through.

katye S Burke

cheerleading.gif

Got my rank 50   whooooohoooo   I never want to play it again  .

Katye

Squid

Quote from: katye S  Burke on November 20, 2009, 03:36:21 PM
cheerleading.gif

I never want to play it again  .

Katye

.... until the next weekly challenge. 

I'm with you, Katye. 

Joe C

I will run the cheat program for both screen names every Sunday, for Pogo and Pogo UK, to stay current. It only takes about an hour to keep current. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview