PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:38:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Personal Challenge Marathon this week!

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Pogo is giving us a personal challenge marathon this week so you can do two extra personal challenges!   cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm all caught up and the game I am working on ranking out in has never had a weekly challenge so this is causing a serious rift in my OCDness. I really can't stop working on the rank out game. I just can't bring myself to do it. Except on Wednesdays when for whatever reason I am able to manage to stop long enough to get the new badges. So a personal challenge marathon, for me, creates anxiety, frustration and bloating. Not necessarily in that order.

But thanks for the information, just the same.

disneyland lady

I think it was for those who don't buy the MnM to be able to finish enough games to get the Autumn Harvest Badge. Sure would have done me a lot more a couple of weeks ago. I always try to find games I have not ranked out on to do the Personal Challenges as I am done with the Weekly Badges. In fact, this is the only week I do certain games.

Joe C

Thanks for the update. This helps my second account catch up!

It also helps my original account to get more x2 weekly badges. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 28, 2009, 10:36:33 AM
I'm all caught up and the game I am working on ranking out in has never had a weekly challenge so this is causing a serious rift in my OCDness. I really can't stop working on the rank out game. I just can't bring myself to do it. Except on Wednesdays when for whatever reason I am able to manage to stop long enough to get the new badges. So a personal challenge marathon, for me, creates anxiety, frustration and bloating. Not necessarily in that order.

But thanks for the information, just the same.

** Squid delicately strokes Stinky's hair ** 

There, there, honeybunch.......

Stinkerbell

redhotbabydoll

Thanks for the update and the hot hunks to look at...yummy when's dinner? turkey4.gif

Hocky

I know how you feel Stinkums!  My main account is all caught up in past weekly challenges, but I do have a few games that I need to finish ranking out in, so I chose those games to do PC's in just to get the extra badge needed for the super autumn badge and it helps rank up a little in the games I have left to do (which are not as many as they use to be since I went to the dark side)  giggle2.gif

However, I have a second account that I made to double browse with when the need to play with another "human" player (instead of the pogo tinheads) is needed that is NOT caught up on hardly any past personal challenges that I took advantage of the extra badges this week to help it out. Did I just make any sense?  hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 28, 2009, 07:24:22 PM
Did I just make any sense?  hysterical.gif

Yes, but when did Pogo start selling eggs in China and what does that have to do with weekly challenges?  Maybe I missed something....  giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Tks for the info Hocky, but i myself have no personal challenges too do. Im all caught up.  beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: MsMissy on October 29, 2009, 07:44:28 AM
Tks for the info Hocky, but i myself have no personal challenges too do. Im all caught up.  beer11.gif
Then you should be working on getting the weekly challenges x2. Start with the 2003 Album. That is filled with lots of Uncle Otto worthy challenges. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on October 29, 2009, 08:45:43 AM
Then you should be working on getting the weekly challenges x2. Start with the 2003 Album. That is filled with lots of Uncle Otto worthy challenges. tumbsup.gif

Some people aren't as OCD as you are Josie!  blowkisses.gif giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on October 29, 2009, 03:05:56 PM
Some people aren't as OCD as you are Josie!  blowkisses.gif giggle2.gif
18 badges left in my 2004 Album to get x2. 2003 Album all at x2. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview