PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:03:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Walmart.com is now selling

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Today on the news they brought up about Walmart selling caskets (as does Costco) and said that there is a law so that Funeral Parlors must accept 3rd party caskets. Hearing them say party and caskets gave me a visual of them being used with ice to hold the refreshments.

Hocky

Yeah DLL, they had a story on my local news about Wallyworld and the caskets last night....hey, yanno it's not such a bad idea after I think about it.  I mean, how many people were being forced to pay HIGH costs for caskets when only funeral parlors had the monopoly on the casket thing.  Now that it is law to accept 3rd party caskets..maybe the pricing will be more compteitive.

Stinkerbell

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 29, 2009, 03:44:18 PM
I have a WalMart credit card!

can I borrow it for a shopping spree?  I promise I won't spend it all in once place

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 29, 2009, 03:48:31 PM
can I borrow it for a shopping spree?  I promise I won't spend it all in once place

hysterical.gif

I thought what I would do is wait til I'm almost dead, or mostly dead. Then I'll go to WalMart and charge the box...errr... casket. Then, I'll die and not have to pay the bill! That doesn't sound very ethical, does it? 

bobby

what's the return policy on one? bring it back in..ya i wanna return this! "what seems to be the problem?" there's a dead guy in it is what the problem is

Hocky

No returns according to walmart.  So dead or undead...it's yours baby!  diablo.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview