PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:44:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

John Gosselin and Octomom New Show?

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

The Scoop

Wrap your brain around this one, if you will. What does one fallen reality show star (Jon Gosselin) plus one aspirational reality star (Nadya Suleman) equal?

If your answer is "a reality show starring the two of them and their 22 collective children," you might be right. If your answer is simply "disaster" you're more right, in my book.

A former "Jerry Springer Show" producer, Bobby Goldstein, told In Touch magazine that he had a pilot, "Jon - Kate = Jon + Octomom" in the works and that Gosselin was onboard. According to a press release In Touch obtained, Goldstein's show would follow Gosselin as "he contemplates what hooking up with Octomom could really be like."

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

what i cant understand is these women that are fawning all over jon..hes short,dumpy,ugly,and has no personality..i dont get it....

harley89

Quote from: Homer on October 29, 2009, 01:42:16 PM
I fixed a small mistake in the post title. tumbsup.gif

Thanks  Hope it wasnt a vulgar mistake  this story just begged for all sorts of bad words

disneyland lady

bobby

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 29, 2009, 04:16:14 PM
I think the title read "The Death Of Reality TV".
am i the only one that never watches reality tv?  white flag.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: bobby on October 29, 2009, 04:24:23 PM
am i the only one that never watches reality tv?  white flag.gif
I can't answer you right now, Survivor Samoa starts in a bit.

CindyLouWho

I don't know bout anyone else but I'm sick of hearing about those Gosselin's, especially him    vomit.gif  I do feel sorry for those kids though to be exploited by their parents. 

harley89

bobby

jamrow32

UNreality tv is the downfall of modern society.  People will stoop to unbelieveable lows just to get their 15 minutes of fame and then you wish they would just go away.  The gosselins are certainly no exception to this rule.  Neither is that crazy octomom.  All of the shows are a waste of time and most never should have made it out of pilot.  Yes...even survivor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview