Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sunday Afternoon Secret Super Badge

Started by debbie87,

Previous topic - Next topic

debbie87

Does anyone know how to get this badge? What game it's from? I have seen a couple people with it and they wouldn't tell me. LOL Now I have badge withdrawal............... HELP !!!!!!!

Thanks

Stinkerbell

This is what the badge looks like, but I couldn't find anything about how to get it.

OK, here it is:

A Sunday Afternoon Secret Super Badge

Complete any Mix-n-Match Album of 20 challenges for a random chance to earn this Badge

Hocky

Oh great a random chance to earn that badge........just what we need!  rolleyes.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on October 29, 2009, 03:07:17 PM
Oh great a random chance to earn that badge........just what we need!  rolleyes.gif

I have it in my book and didn't even know I had won it!

disneyland lady

I had it in my book for finishing book 17 and I got Café Terrace Secret Super for the 18th book.

Mistyeyed

you arent talking about the badge you get when you finish the book are you? i think  you always get an extra badge for that..

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 29, 2009, 04:28:19 PM
you arent talking about the badge you get when you finish the book are you? i think  you always get an extra badge for that..
Yes we are talking about the badges you get when you finish a book but you don't get a particular badge for finishing book 4 or book 14. They are randomly given and several of them are "super" badges. I can't tell you what is super about the except they do not give you a car for winning one of them. I looked thru my Special Edition book and saw just the two but I have no idea how many super badges there are.

Mistyeyed

okay thanks..as long as a space isnt showing for one in the book,i dont worry about it..i pretend it does not exist..lol

disneyland lady

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 30, 2009, 08:27:24 AM
okay thanks..as long as a space isnt showing for one in the book,i dont worry about it..i pretend it does not exist..lol
I tried that theory with my bills and it didn't work.

Mistyeyed

trouble with the bills..someone always comes after you...lol

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 30, 2009, 09:32:55 AM
I tried that theory with my bills and it didn't work.

See, you are so resourceful. I never would have thought of that!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview