This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

special edition badge

Started by ~buttercup~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~buttercup~

halloween badge for spooky slots came out today. got mine in about 15 min. i thought it would take longer but on my second jackpot spin i got 2,000 tokens and i was totally shocked. it's the second time i got 2,000 on a jackpot spin in this game (different day though). i thought it was rare. also didn't think it would happen because earlier in another game i got 1,000 tokens on a jackpot spin. it's crazy because i usally don't have good luck.

jamrow32

I figured I'd play it tough and only go one token per spin.....still did the badge in around an hour....maybe a little more. I still wish they would've added ranks, maybe even to 50.....then sleepyslots would've been running full tilt.

MsMissy

I also got my Special Edition,but took about almost an hour as the spins where so cheap, even with Auto. 10, 10 10 100 & so on. Glad thats done for another year. wish they would have had more ranks though.  sad.gif

Stinkerbell

I got mine on 2 accounts in under 20 minutes each. I thought maybe it was programmed in because on both accounts the first spin gave me the Spin to Win 2x, which on both accounts got me to just at 500. Then the actual spin wins were pathetic, but my jp spins were very good.

Joe C

I still say that Pogo should offer old Special Edition badges for gems.

How many addicts would pay 30 gems for an old badge they cannot get now? beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

please don't get me going on that one....I would lose my mind and my bank account buying gems.

Stinkerbell

My daughter was in class yesterday and the professor started talking about something which made my daughter comment that she had seen people selling Club Pogo accounts on eBay. Someone else piped up and said that a while back, someone's account was going for $500. They had every badge, tons of tokens, etc. But then there was some kind of problem and eBay had to put a ban on selling gaming accounts because EA/Pogo was canceling those accounts that had been purchased that way.

jamrow32

Why on earth would someone want to buy an account?  Earning the badges or using OTTO for them is the most satisfying way to get them.  Buying an account would be just one step too far I think.

Hocky

I use to be a non believer in autos until I realized that after 8 years I wasn't gonna win diddly squat by playing legit.  So then it became all about ranking those games out and getting badges.  I am still putting time into the games by managing Uncle Otto and cursing when I come home to see a black screen (after being booted out of a game or getting a cripes error or something stupid like that).  But I still get the satisfaction in knowing I had a hand in getting all those pretty little badges.  Now why in the world would someone want to buy an account where someone else had done all the leg work for them?  What's the satisfaction in that? Inquiring minds wanna know..... magnifier.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview