Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

volcano in Addiction Solitaire

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

Does anyone have a hint on how to pick the right buddies to avoid the fire?  I know or have heard that in quick quack if you look for the prize that lights up brighter (which is hard sometimes to tell) the prize is there, just wondered if anyone had a hint or clue for the new Addiction Solitaire game.
Thank you

~Sassy~

:/// Well c'mon I don't have all day is there a secret way...huh, huh?  :>>

See my pretty leaf  fall13.gif

Biggen

Ok, I'll give a tip.  I'm on rank 30 and have played the game entirely by hand and had all special items @ rank 10.  I tracked the buddies until I had my items, I was trying to find a pattern so I paid attention to where the eruption space was.  Now this info is cased on my own playing experience so your milage may very but I'll share.

I broke down each of the 20 buddies and also the space that had the trigger.  #1 being top space and counting down left to right.  I found that spaces 3 and 5 were high probabilities of having the trigger especially if one of the key buddies was in the space also.

very rarely:

Bob, Dragon, Spike, Tex

Rarely:

Bear, Gopher, Pig, Queen, Stellar sweeper, Stumpy, Zoppa

Common:

Alien, G-ma, Panda, Tiki, Tomato,

Very Common (I would always leave these guys if they were in spaces 3 or 5):

Beatnik, Mariam (most hits), Rainy day, Sweet tooth

lots of info but I hope it helps you finish off the special items.

~Sassy~

O0 Thank you Biggen for the tip. I am at rank 15 but I only have the scooter and Pogo buddies. I will give it a try.

daveandjenn2002

My wife found that most of the time, you can safely pick the buddies that are smiling.  Once you get rid of them, you have about a 1 in 4 chance of picking the trigger buddy.  Sometimes, a smiling buddy is the trigger, but most times, they aren't.

ImJustOneOldFart

myself i started looking for the buddy itself and seeing what came out more but i think it is more in the location of the fire....

i dont know if it helps but....

A
  B C
D E F
G H I J

I used the above to see if a patterned form...
like say the next 10 volcanos where as followed

b,c,g,h,f,b,c,i,h,f

sometimes you can see patterned forming if you play long enough,,
i also had a better sense for where things would be....

AriesNV

Hi, I'm new, and I signed up on the premise of this game and this supposed "trick"....

I was told not too long ago that there is indeed a trick...apparently...it's when you are initially collecting the buddies.  After you click a yellow card, the bobble head comes flying down with a trail of stars behind it.

I was told that if you pay VERY close attention, a trail that is DIMMER and "thinner" is the culprit that is the "trigger."  magnifier.gif

Hocky

Eh, most of the time I am no where near the computer when Uncle Otto is playing.....and honestly, I do not care how many tokens I get from the volcano round as I have more tokens than I know what to do with.  whistle.gif

jamrow32

I concur with Hocky...I never pay any atention to the volcano thingy since OTTO takes care of that bit.  Tokens are kind of a waste at this point....maybe I'll try to blow them all on drawings just to see if I actually win and then not be able to claim the prize if they do an audit.....then my OCD trip will be complete.   watching you.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 02, 2009, 06:14:02 AM
Eh, most of the time I am no where near the computer when Uncle Otto is playing.....and honestly, I do not care how many tokens I get from the volcano round as I have more tokens than I know what to do with.  whistle.gif
Until Pogo makes a badge requiring perfect "buddy" rounds, I could care less.  giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview