PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:00:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo 90 day passes

Started by wuffie,

Previous topic - Next topic

wuffie

I have several extra 90 days passes I dont need..will trade for any amount of coke points or whatever.

email me at [Admin Edit]

Wuffie undecided.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wuffie on October 29, 2009, 01:29:22 PM

I have several extra 90 days passes I dont need..will trade for any amount of coke points or whatever.

email me at

Wuffie undecided.gif

The 90 day pass codes are no longer good. And you've already had your personal email information removed from another thread already. Please do NOT post email addresses here.

twinkle6590

Its not good to post your email addy in the forum. You might want to modify your message with a pm instead.

Modified because you don't have enough posts to pm someone. You can build them up by playing the games on the home page of this forum.

roadwarrior

email me at [Admin Edit]

Wuffie undecided.gif

First, get 25 messages on the message boards.  Then you can start trading with people.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 29, 2009, 03:03:12 PM
First, get 25 messages on the message boards.  Then you can start trading with people.

Am I wrong? Are the passes still good?

ladygirl99

Quote from: Stinkerbell on October 29, 2009, 03:06:58 PM
Am I wrong? Are the passes still good?

Yep, The passes are still good, They have not expired, There are still a ton of them, on ebay. I have a few and looking for more to give out for family. I have 125 coke points

disneyland lady

The Subway contest was very clear about the last day to enter the winning codes so it must be a Pogo error to keep accepting them.

I just went and added 6 codes to my account and they took so I don't know what to tell you.

wuffie

Oops sorry about the 90 day passes i'm giving out ..guess admin can't handle it.. oh well srry folks..if ya can find a way around admin i'll gladly share with ya. wuffie

les

you say you have 90 day passes ?

well there no good anymore just to let you know.

roadwarrior

Quote from: les on October 29, 2009, 07:46:25 PM
you say you have 90 day passes ?

well there no good anymore just to let you know.

If anyone has any 90 day passes, I'll take them.  Just send them to me, can't offer anything in return.

I keep hearing they either work or don't, and if they don't work for me no hurt feelings.  I just know a couple people they would love them but honestly, no hard feelings if they don't work or ya'll don't want to send any.  really.

But anyway if I don't get sent any/if they don't work I'll just use a combo of coke points I'm saving up and buy a gift pass.

wuffie

Dont let the people on here tell you the codes dont work, they're all totally clueless.
  makes ya wonder if they cant get a simple thing like this right, how they can manage in life..shame they keep giving out bad info..oh well takes all kinds.

roadwarrior

Quote from: wuffie on October 30, 2009, 12:47:13 AM

Dont let the people on here tell you the codes dont work, they're all totally clueless.
  makes ya wonder if they cant get a simple thing like this right, how they can manage in life..shame they keep giving out bad info..oh well takes all kinds.
\

Wow, what rudeness. 

Hey Moron-

The reason people are saying the codes don't work is because subway made it clear that the codes would expire the day the contest was over.

For some reason, some of the codes people were given no longer work and some of the codes people were given do work.

Thus the confusion.

disneyland lady

they're all totally clueless.
Blanket statement from someone who can't read the thread to see the facts. If it takes all kinds, I am glad I am not your kind.

Zed36

I think it's rude to call the members of this forum rude when you have only made
4 post...I have not been a Member log enough to know the members here

But as far as the code it's a pogo code not (Subways) so I would think
this would not expire..but i am not positive coffee.gif...

roadwarrior

Quote from: Zed36 on October 30, 2009, 06:48:04 AM
I think it's rude to call the members of this forum rude when you have only made
4 post...I have not been a Member log enough to know the members here

But as far as the code it's a pogo code not (Subways) so I would think
this would not expire..but i am not positive coffee.gif...

No offense but that person was rude to us first.  Was only calling them out on it.

Stinkerbell

I guess you're referring to my post stating that the codes are no longer any good. I was mistaken, my apologies. Now stop being such an  ass.gif -wipe and get over yourself.

IfYouOnlyKnew

cheerleading.gif    Go Stinker that one made me laugh i dont post here often but wow this thread is just comical, thanks for making me smile today

IfYouOnlyKnew

email me at [Admin Edit]

Wuffie undecided.gif

I had to add my 2 cents. I do alot more reading than posting but the people here are funny and nice, no need to be rude.  Plus instead of coming in here and being rude do a google search and if you come here do a search, read the  posts and take the time to make the 25 said posts magnifier.gif

xxStephAnexx

if it is possible to have for my wife her name it is <admin edit: please do not post pogo sn in public>  tyvm watching you.gif

Homer

There are no more passes. Topic Locked

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!