Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club pogo subway code (unused)

Started by misssavagegitsit,

Previous topic - Next topic

misssavagegitsit

I really need a code for club pogo.... cannot afford it right now Thank you

arniebear

As far as I know it is too late for Subway Codes to be used, and I doubt if there are anymore available.

C~M

First post begging for something free.  If I had any I wouldn't offer you any seeing as you haven't offered this forum anything by posting just one time.

misssavagegitsit

I'm not begging for anything, just asking and alot of people on forums are glad to help if they can as am I. A friend referred me here because she was able to recieve help on here as well as offer it. At least I'm not on here looking to down someone for no reason. If you dont like what I posted then too bad!!

roadwarrior

I am sorry if you were a little offended by the welcome you got here-

It's just that we tend to be on the defensive a bit here because people tend to come here and on their first post here have asked for extra passes like you- but in their came across as they were begging.

99% of the people asking for 5 day or 14 day passes don't ask nicely.  They demand them from us.

Then we would say no, sorry we don't have any- they get all rude and up in faces about it.

If there are any 14, 30 day or whatever passes to hand out we will share them.

In the future, to not make it appear as you are begging (not saying you are/were) when posting on messages boards try to make it to 5-6 posts or more before asking for something.

I can suggest only two ways to to get pogo time.  Either gift yourself 6 months worth of pogo at a time for $19.99 (what I was doing until the subway contest) or collect my coke rewards points off coke products and enter them at mycokerewards.com  75 coke points for 1 month, 225 for 3 months and 550 points for one year.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

There are no more passes. Topic Locked

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!