Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PogoCheats Chat

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

I think everyone is aware that there is a chat on this website, but I am not sure if everyone knows that it is as fun as it is. There are five to six people in there at any given time chatting it up about pogo and anything they want. When I first came here the chat was not very alive, the only people in there were the admins and I always felt like I did not want to bother them with my bantering. I have spent some time in there over the last month or so and have come to find out that not only are the admins great at answering questions on the board, they are also very talkative and friendly guys. DJ spends alot of time in there as well and is also nice to chat with. So those of you that thought the chat was only for technical support, think again. Come and join us sometime and we can have some fun chatting it up. You do not need any software to get in. Just click the link at the to of the page that says chat and it will take you to the login page. Click yes on the popup and you will be ready to go. Hope to talk to ya. ;)

http://www.therealms.net/chats/pchelp.php

Element

hey! Yzrider, nice rank!  8)  8) well deserved  :)

ronandamee1

Thanks so much Element! You are one of the reasons I started going into the chat in the first place. I appreciate your support.

Element

Yea also i don't think mac's (macintosh computers) can enter the chat thru the web link...I know the one mac i was on would'nt load the page, but it may have just been the comp i was on. So if anyone reading this is on a macintosh computer could you please try and enter the chat thru the link to see if it works, thanks.

To Enter The Chat: click on the link at the top of the page that says "Chat". If you get a popup asking yes or no click yes. then where it says " Nick Name: PCNetGuest" replace "PCNetGuest" with your forum name.

let us know if you could get in and chat to everyone. (Just ignore this if your on a windows)

fatkid

I've tried on my girlfriends G3 iMac... No luck... It's has something to do with using microsoft shortcuts in the programming of the Java IRC client... Java is a universal language and if programmed according to Sun's specs it will work cross-platform... This Java IRC doesn't seem to fit those specs though...  :-[

ZaLandCruiser

Fatkid, when are you gonna bring the trivia bot back to the chat ? haven't seen it for a day or 2 do you have an explination ?

Homer

I was playing it yesterday or was it the day before?  :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

fatkid

I had to download a bunch of mp3s over the past day... When I'm connected to 8,9, or 10 different networks and then 15-20 different channels it will eat up all of my processor speed if I leave the trivia bot on... I will put the bot back on right now... :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview