PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:34:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

curious to know

Started by les,

Previous topic - Next topic

les

OK here it goes I'm a cheater and Ive played on alot of family and friends accounts to get there badge books done. My question is are their account screwed  for winning jackpots like mine is?
say like if my aunt was playing and won a jackpot and she tries to claim it would pogo bust her out cause of me cheating on her account and others? I know they has a better chance of getting hit by a car. Then hitting a jackpot. But I was just wondering. My mom did hit 5$ one time but I told her not to claim it. And 5$ is a penny to her anyways so she didnt bother with it.

Hocky

Yup..they are all screwed.  Sorry Les!

If it is any consolation, I screwed my mother's account up also trying to get a badge for her that she begged me to get one tuesday night with only a couple of hours left to get it. LOL

Joe C

Quote from: les on November 05, 2009, 06:58:04 PM
OK here it goes I'm a cheater and Ive played on alot of family and friends accounts to get there badge books done. My question is are their account screwed  for winning jackpots like mine is?
say like if my aunt was playing and won a jackpot and she tries to claim it would pogo bust her out cause of me cheating on her account and others? I know they has a better chance of getting hit by a car. Then hitting a jackpot. But I was just wondering. My mom did hit 5$ one time but I told her not to claim it. And 5$ is a penny to her anyways so she didnt bother with it.

As soon as you put up high-octane results in any game, yes, Pogo will be able to identify this from your stats.

Examples are:
Playing for 20 hours without a break
Extremely fast playing
Domination of the high scores, especially in full rooms

If you have cheated and you claim a prize, you jeopardize your account.

As long as you do not cost them money and you do not discuss cheating in the Pogo chat rooms, Pogo does not care how much you cheat. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

les

I guess I can only hope none of them ever win a jackpot or else they will  swear2.gif and hunt me down. Right now I'm the greatest person they all know  giggle2.gif  Oh well guess they shouldnt have asked me to help them out.

harley89

Les I have made it habit that anytime I am doing a badge for someone and will be using a auto i tell them up front and what happens if they win a jackpot.  That  way they make the choice as to what happens 

roadwarrior

Funny thing is pogo makes more $$$ off of us cheaters than non cheaters.

The cheaters/auto users I know buy up every M&M and premium badge album (like me!) where the non cheaters/non auto users are reluctant to buy that kind of stuff.

Just me.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 06, 2009, 04:28:37 AM
Funny thing is pogo makes more $$$ off of us cheaters than non cheaters.

The cheaters/auto users I know buy up every M&M and premium badge album (like me!) where the non cheaters/non auto users are reluctant to buy that kind of stuff.

Just me.

Road

This is why Pogo DOES NOT GO AFTER CHEATERS unless they claim a prize that cost Pogo money.

We are cash cows. And we do not tie up Pogo responders by reporting cheaters SINCE WE CHEAT!

The next thing Pogo will do will be to allow our NAMES and TOKENS to be hidden when we are playing in a room unless we chat. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Once upon a time in early Pogo days, there use to be games that did not have any chat windows......I forget what games they were though.  rolleyes.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on November 05, 2009, 07:05:37 PM
As soon as you put up high-octane results in any game, yes, Pogo will be able to identify this from your stats.

Oh my.  fart.gif

C~M

I used to play on ex friends names with my autos to get back at them...lmao

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 08, 2009, 01:09:56 AM
I used to play on ex friends names with my autos to get back at them...lmao

We're best friends, right CrazyMan? Remind me never to pi$$ you off.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 08, 2009, 09:09:35 AM
We're best friends, right CrazyMan? Remind me never to pi$$ you off.

You don't wanna pi$$ me off either.

My now ex hubby (well, common law hubby-we were never formally married) ran off to vegas with a stripper named "Candy."

he was an alki big time and very abusive to me and the kids-had been wanting to leave him for a long time but never had the guts.  Or the money too. Until he ran off with his new stripper girl friend for 8 days.

Day 3 into his Vegas trip he calls me up and said to sell his 1967 Chevy (he had rebuilt one from scratch to sell, had another 69 Chevy about 80% complete) and said to send the money to him so he can keep fueling his long weekend in Vegas with Candy.

I was pissed, had no money to leave him and got a bright idea.

Not only did I sell his 67 chevy, but I sold sold the 69 chevy and his brand new off the lot paid for in cash only 22.8 miles on it Harley bike.  

Sold the 67 chevy for $20 (told me to sell it for whatever I could get for it... )

hysterical.gif

Kept the $1000 I got for the 69 Chevy and the $5000 I got for the Harley.  Hell, I even drove the guy who bought all three vehicles off of me down to the DMV to transfer the title over right then and there.  I even offered to pay for it to be transferred over with the money he gave me to buy the vehicles.  LOL  I'm sure he thought I was some crazy women.  

Ex hubby-stupid him-he had signed the part of the title your supposed to fill out when you sell it-he did it so so he wouldn't forget when he got ready to sell them and at the time accidentally did the same thing with the Harley title.

I wired him the $20 I got for the Chevy he told me to sell packed up some important paper work like the kid's birth certificates and some clothes.  Bought the first used car I could find and left his @ss. Packed a few things in the car, the kids and the dog.  I told the kids to stay put in the car, I'd be back in about 30 minutes or so.  I went back inside to do one last thing....

I donned a neighbors bee keeper's out fit and carefully brought in a wasps nest I'd been pestering him to get rid of that was about 10 feet away from our back deck- he refused to let me hire a pest controller to remove it-mainly because he was too cheap-largest dam wasps nest I'd ever seen- even our poor dog was scared to go near it- and left it on his (our former) bed.

I returned the bee keepers suit and left for my cousins house.  Haven't looked back since.

From what I heard when he got home and found out what I did to his cars...he was pissed.

Much later I found out from an ex coworker of his that my ex had to pay little over $850 to an exterminator to come out four times to get rid of the wasps and nasty vermin the wasps brought in.  Had he let me hire the exterminator in the first place it would have taken only two visits and $150.

So yea, don't piss me off cuz I'll sell your car for $20 and leave a wasps nest in your house.

hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Stinkerbell

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 08, 2009, 09:54:42 AM

So yea, don't piss me off cuz I'll sell your car for $20 and leave a wasps nest in your house.

hysterical.gif

Tooooooo funny!  tumbsup.gif  That reminds me of this country song my daughter loves.

Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats

snowflower

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 08, 2009, 09:54:42 AM

My now ex hubby (well, common law hubby-we were never formally married) ran off to vegas with a stripper named "Candy."
From what I heard when he got home and found out what I did to his cars...he was pissed.

hysterical.gif

girls22.gif

hysterical.gif  Perfect timing and I like your style!!  hysterical.gif

As spicy as coming home from work one cold winter's day to find him in bed with your best friend! They both barefooted a nekkid pathway to someplace of ill repute with all their clothes in my ruddy little hands.  All that was left now was gather up the kids and call my lawyer.  Best phone call I ever made!  hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview