PlayBuddy
September 18, 2024, 09:34:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My 2 Oldest Fur Babies

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

In the pic is Miss Abbie my black lab she is 16 years old  Her friend is Chang the cat he is 18 years old  They just so cute

Hocky

Squid

Too cute!  I love it when the animals share their body heat!

Joe C

Given some of the discussions and siggies seen around here lately, I was afraid to open this thread. shy12.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

LMAO @ Joe

Too funny.

The cat you have looks like the cat we have.

harley89

Chang is a fake siamse  his mother was black and white. Had him since he was 4 weeks old.  Chang the cat was raised by my lab BooBoo called him her little boy.  BooBoo passed and  he decided Abbie was a good replacement  One of my other cats Nubbin would attempt to nurse on Abbie when his Mother cut him off. 

alyaks

They are beautiful Harley! I have a black lab and a real siamese cat that look just like the two of them. But my lab has her own recliner that she sleeps in at night. I put a blanket over the chair and let her in. The cat sleeps on the back of the chair.

roadwarrior

Quote from: alyaks on November 09, 2009, 09:51:39 PM
They are beautiful Harley! I have a black lab and a real siamese cat that look just like the two of them. But my lab has her own recliner that she sleeps in at night. I put a blanket over the chair and let her in. The cat sleeps on the back of the chair.

What sweet creatures!!

Our 14 yr old pit bull mix thinks the middle of our bed is HER half.

She LOVES people, play time, attention and strangers are a BFF she hasn't made yet.

It's sad in a way.  Her body acts it's age-all 14 some years of it.  But her mind-oh goodness in her mind she thinks she's a 2 month old puppy.

We can't take her to fast food joints unless we buy her a small fry and/or hamburger or some type of sausage biscuit.  If we don't she'll do her best to crawl up in the front seat and steal our food.

I once almost slapped a coworker when she told me "Dogs don't have souls."  Well I'm sorry, they do.

She never sees the hurt in Spike's eyes (our dog) or the heartache in her whimpers when we leave for 5 minutes or 2 hours.  Nor has she seen the sheer joy in her face or how her whole body shakes and twists with excitement when we pick her up to give her hugs and kisses when we walk back in the door.

She's one of our kids and I often refer to her as our 3rd child....our little furbaby.  :) Worst thing she's ever done to anyone was slobber on them and kiss them to death.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

harley89

I tend to shy away from people that dont like animals.  I find them to be negative in everything .  case in point is my Mother  dont get me wrong I love her would do anything for her but she does not like animals and I cant handle more than 10 minutes because she is so negative.  My Father loves animals and could not live without one in his home. ( reason my parents divorced looooooooong time ago)  He is so postive about everything.  Even with his health issues he is upbeat.  Animals tend to bring a new sense of purpose to life. they are the one thing in your life that will never let you down and stay by your side no matter what.  They never think you are fat, ugly to them you are perfect.  I could never be without  fur babies in my home.  But I am still trying to warm up to my grandsons lizard.   Still cant get past that snake head of his. 

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview