PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:49:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo main page

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Anyone else mini are gone from the main page of pogo and all you have is lists of games.

C~M

not here, all is normal...make sure your signed in.

Fluffy756

gator8_24

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 12, 2009, 05:01:48 AM
not here, all is normal...make sure your signed in.

Speaking of signing in, why do I have to sign in every cotton pickin day when never sign out?  This has been happening in the last couple months and I curse Pogo! hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 12, 2009, 12:24:58 PM
Speaking of signing in, why do I have to sign in every cotton pickin day when never sign out?  This has been happening in the last couple months and I curse Pogo! hysterical.gif
If you delete your cookies, you delete your stored password information. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on November 12, 2009, 01:18:48 PM
If you delete your cookies, you delete your stored password information. tumbsup.gif

Well, dang. I don't have to do that here or any place else. It's just as well, I guess LOL

S1lent

Hi
Additionally, my favorites are also gone. 

Darn
S1lent

~buttercup~

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 12, 2009, 12:24:58 PM
Speaking of signing in, why do I have to sign in every cotton pickin day when never sign out?  This has been happening in the last couple months and I curse Pogo! hysterical.gif

do you have the box checked (that says 'remember me on this computer')? usually when it's checked you don't have to keep signing in.

gator8_24

Quote from: ~buttercup~ on November 14, 2009, 01:14:18 AM
do you have the box checked (that says 'remember me on this computer')? usually when it's checked you don't have to keep signing in.

Yes I have it checked lol

MsMissy

None of mine are missing & i do delete cookies & history everyday. I dont mind signing back in myself.  cheerleading.gif

C~M

the stuff just disappears every now and then, as for signing in, I don't care either as I use RoboForm

Hocky

My favorites are gone!  I signed out and signed back in and they are STILL gone!  swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview