PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:19:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

jamrow32

sandyhook

Well Golly Gee Gomer - Pogo confuddled .....again
Last night I had passed Go 6621 times
Today when I played the game said I passed go 3129 times and at highest rank - meaning rank 50 - so any idears what happened to losing my passing go's? football4.gif
And I saw that the other badges were in our albums but maybe Pogo goofed (gasp) again and pre released them before they meant too. undecided.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Homer

Quote from: sandyhook on December 01, 2009, 05:15:54 PM
Well Golly Gee Gomer - Pogo confuddled .....again
Last night I had passed Go 6621 times
Today when I played the game said I passed go 3129 times and at highest rank - meaning rank 50 - so any idears what happened to losing my passing go's? football4.gif
And I saw that the other badges were in our albums but maybe Pogo goofed (gasp) again and pre released them before they meant too. undecided.gif

If they are adding ranks they may be resetting the stats of people who have finished the game so you don't get a head start.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sandyhook

Well that just frosts the cake if Pogo does that - not like we work hard enough to get the cherished badges - I still chipping away on The Poppit Show - ugh
Anyone else go backwards on passing go counts?
Thank You Homer for the insight
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Homer

They have been doing that an games that have been extended. I don't like it but what do I care? It's not like I have to play it over anyway.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jamrow32

at least I don't have to deal with that mess either..I am only rank 40 currently so Otto can plug away at this if he wants to.  At least now I have a better chance of getting the high roller badge

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on December 01, 2009, 05:44:48 PM
They have been doing that an games that have been extended. I don't like it but what do I care? It's not like I have to play it over anyway.
Pogo tested this trend when it extended Tri-Peaks, since Tri-Peaks does not store "Golden Chest" stats and could not figure out where people should be.

The anti-cheating lobby loved this idea, especially since people "finished" extended games like Mahjong Garden the FIRST game they played after extension. This just means I need to run the cheat program in a private room. No problems there. tumbsup.gif

Pogo can "take away" 6000+ Pass Go's from my account. I will get the badges. beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xjust4fun

I'm not a happy camper, friends and I have been working our butts in monopoly trying to rank up to at least 8,000 pass in order to get all the badges as we had done before in Canasta.  Today we were all happy to see the badges in the album, we went to play and we have lost all of our progress and back to rank 50.  Pogo stinks and I hope they adjust their screw-up.   I along with a few friends wrote to them.  People need to complain. girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on December 01, 2009, 05:50:47 PM

Pogo can "take away" 6000+ Pass Go's from my account. I will get the badges. beer11.gif

And by God he will too!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 01, 2009, 08:34:14 PM
I am live with customer support via chat. tumbsup.gif

You let 'em know you have a bunch of disgruntled Monopoly players ready to storm Live Chat. And a whole bunch of gruntled ones, too.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 01, 2009, 09:04:55 PM
You let 'em know you have a bunch of disgruntled Monopoly players ready to storm Live Chat. And a whole bunch of gruntled ones, too.
I was double browsing with chat. hysterical.gif

Funnily enough, one Live Chat agent was helpful, the other said "We cannot update your statistics" two lines after telling me Pogo CAN change statistics.

Basically, according to this clown, they can DECREASE your stats and REMOVE badges {Square Ballons/Balloons} but they cannot fix their own mistakes.

The best part is, if one account gets changed, then they have to change the other one.

I honestly believe that if enough people complain AND MAKE POGO STAFF WORK, they will not do this foolishness again.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 01, 2009, 09:15:18 PM
I honestly believe that if enough people complain AND MAKE POGO STAFF WORK, they will not do this foolishness again.

Maybe we can get an auto to do it for us. That will REALLY drive Pogo batty!   tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 01, 2009, 09:26:28 PM
Maybe enough people will complain and Pogo will do something about it.
I know a couple of people on OTHER boards that have successfully received the badges. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 01, 2009, 09:28:11 PM
I know a couple of people on OTHER boards that have successfully received the badges. tumbsup.gif

I'm going to pitch a fit tomorrow. I hated playing that game... well, I hated subjecting the Otto to playing that game.
Maybe, as I said, if enough demand they be given back their stats, Pogo will relent.

Let us know how it goes for you, if you get them or the badges, ok?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 01, 2009, 09:34:19 PM
I'm going to pitch a fit tomorrow. I hated playing that game... well, I hated subjecting the Otto to playing that game.
Maybe, as I said, if enough demand they be given back their stats, Pogo will relent.

Let us know how it goes for you, if you get them or the badges, ok?
Here is the stupid thing. I would not mind going past go another 4,000 times as part of extending the game. I hate that they took away the stats showing what I have done. But since they (*&^*&^% with my stats, I will make them give me something. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

I just got done with Live Chat and I was told that Pogo NEVER erases stats that way, period.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview