PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 12:27:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Supervillain! Badge ~ Pass GO 4,148 times to achieve Rank 60
Clone Yourself! Badge ~ Pass GO 4,748 times to achieve Rank 70
Build a Private Zoo!~ Pass GO 5,498 times to achieve Rank 80
Get Extra Cheese on a Burrito! Badge ~ Pass GO 6,488 times to achieve Rank 90
Enjoy the Simple Life! Badge ~ Pass GO 7,613 times to achieve Rank 100

So my question is ......  if we start playing now will we be credited for the Go's we pass? Like in Majhong, when we kept getting older (our dragon) as we played even thtough we ranked out? I am Rank 50 and am not sure if the times I pass Go still add up - I do not think so because the game sezs I am at Rank 50 .... Just wondering & rambling  giggle2.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

I remember ranking up quickly when QWERTY added ranks.  I jumped about 20 ranks from the playing I had done after reaching rank 50.  I don't know if Monopoly will be the same.  Tri-Peaks did not take that extra playing into consideration when they added new ranks; Qwerty did.  Your guess is as good as mine.  I'll wait for the new ranks - I have enough other stuff to work on. 

Hocky

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geez, why did they pick THAT game?  Oh wait....I still need the double 6's badge in that game!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 12, 2009, 06:50:29 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!  Geez, why did they pick THAT game?  Oh wait....I still need the double 6's badge in that game!  giggle2.gif
I calculated that if Pogo gives us credit for our progress in the interim, it will take me ONE game to have both screen names to get to Rank 100. Each of them has passed go 10,000 times.

If it happens, each account will have five badges popup in one window, tying my record. But there will be 10 TOTAL badges on my screen, all won at the same time. hysterical.gif

I remember how funny it was when Wonderland Memories and Mahjong Garden extended, and people were winning multiple badges just by PLAYING one game, win or lose. hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Become a Supervillain! Badge
Pass GO 4,148 times to achieve Rank 60 and earn this badge

Clone Yourself! Badge
Pass GO 4,748 times to achieve Rank 70 and earn this badge

Build a Private Zoo! Badge
Pass GO 5,498 times to achieve Rank 80 and earn this badge

Get Extra Cheese on a Burrito! Badge
Pass GO 6,488 times to achieve Rank 90 and earn this badge

Enjoy the Simple Life! Badge
Pass GO 7,613 times to achieve Rank 100 and earn this badge

Mistyeyed

sandyhook

Oh shuckey darn hocky you reminded me I need the darn double 6 badge too and Pogo is being stingy with it, I cannot even rouble double 6 twice in a row  sad.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Magzy

Where do you find the number of times you have passed go....I have ranked out in this and have the other badges, but, my stats do not reflect the number of times I have passed go?

Sue

When you land on GO it tells you how many times you have passed GO so far.

Squid

I think you can hover your cursor there, too, and it will tell you.  Not sure.... I try to block that game out.

Stinkerbell

For some reason, after playing a couple of games the "pass go" needed to next rank is incorrect.

Magzy

Thank you!  Thought I was going crazy!  Haven't played since ranking out and could not for the life of me find the info! coffee.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Magzy on November 23, 2009, 02:01:54 AM
Thank you!  Thought I was going crazy!  Haven't played since ranking out and could not for the life of me find the info! coffee.gif
My spreadsheet recorded where I was the last time I played. That is how I know I passed go 10,000 times on both of my accounts. hysterical.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 23, 2009, 04:45:38 AM
My spreadsheet recorded where I was the last time I played. That is how I know I passed go 10,000 times on both of my accounts. hysterical.gif

So, it's not in the game stats anywhere? I'm wondering how many times I've passed go.

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 26, 2009, 01:05:52 PM
It tells you in the actual game. It makes you pay attention. hysterical.gif

Well, if that isn't the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 26, 2009, 02:33:23 PM
Well, if that isn't the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
The most ridiculous thing I have heard? The badge was too hard, so we are making it a Special Edition badge. It no longer counts for your 2009 Album. tumbsup.gif

jamrow32

Hey Joe....have you played monopoly yet?  Did you rank out after the first game like you thought you would.  The new badges and ranks are out now in Pogo.  Just figured i'd give you the heads up  tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on December 01, 2009, 02:34:33 PM
Hey Joe....have you played monopoly yet?  Did you rank out after the first game like you thought you would.  The new badges and ranks are out now in Pogo.  Just figured i'd give you the heads up  tumbsup.gif
The ranks are not available in the stats yet. I played a game and I am still rank 50 of 50. tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview