PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 12:26:40 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i just went in to the monopoly room to see what my stats would say,mine says rank 50 of 50....so i guess they havent got the ranks added to the profiles yet...im not wasting time playing it until they fix that problem..

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 02, 2009, 10:33:54 AM
I just got done with Live Chat and I was told that Pogo NEVER erases stats that way, period.

Do we believe the rat bastages?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on December 02, 2009, 12:56:20 PM
  I wanna know what the post said!   topsecret.gif topsecret.gif topsecret.gif topsecret.gif
I did a cut-and-paste of the chat with Pogo Marco. beer11.gif

Marco?

Pogo!

Marco?

Pogo!
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: Mistyeyed on December 02, 2009, 11:31:50 AM
i just went in to the monopoly room to see what my stats would say,mine says rank 50 of 50....so i guess they havent got the ranks added to the profiles yet...im not wasting time playing it until they fix that problem..
Pogo changed how many times you passed go. I was at more than 10,000 pass go, now I am at ~3800.

diablo.gif

xjust4fun

I used 2 pogo names and went and argued with live pogo chat about their deleting my stats, they basically told me that they do not have the time to go change our stats.  Apparently this marco had no idea what I was talking about and said that he hardly had any complaints about this issue however would elevate it one level.   So people you need to complain about this...................... otherwise your stats will be reset to rank 50 although the majority of us were well passed that level having played all the challenges and M&M badges.  We cannot always sit on our butts and let others do the work.   there I feel better.............. lol

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on December 02, 2009, 01:18:52 PM
Pogo changed how many times you passed go. I was at more than 10,000 pass go, now I am at ~3800.

diablo.gif

Sometimes my temper gets the better of me..... but I would be screaming BLOODY murder if it were my account!  Wish I saw the deleted post.  

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 02, 2009, 03:06:50 PM
Sometimes my temper gets the better of me..... but I would be screaming BLOODY murder if it were my account!  Wish I saw the deleted post.  

I saw it. Joe did a good job of making his case. Unfortunately Pogo hires morons.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 02, 2009, 06:03:57 PM
I saw it. Joe did a good job of making his case. Unfortunately Pogo hires morons.
I got two different Pogo LiveChat personnel when I double-browsed the LiveChat. Fascinating how little they knew, and how different the answers each gave. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 02, 2009, 06:08:53 PM
I got two different Pogo LiveChat personnel when I double-browsed the LiveChat. Fascinating how little they knew, and how different the answers each gave. tumbsup.gif

That's it, exactly. The one I got told me that Pogo never, ever, deletes or resets stats. I argued that yes, they indeed do because they did it to me. Then I told her I didn't appreciate being called a liar.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 02, 2009, 06:17:48 PM
That's it, exactly. The one I got told me that Pogo never, ever, deletes or resets stats. I argued that yes, they indeed do because they did it to me. Then I told her I didn't appreciate being called a liar.
Or, they can DECREASE your stats but cannot INCREASE them.

They just do not want to have to figure out HOW to do it. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

Well until someone confirms that the actual ranks are ready to be done up to 100, I am gonna sit on that Big Roller (triple 6) badge.  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on December 02, 2009, 06:52:05 PM
Well until someone confirms that the actual ranks are ready to be done up to 100, I am gonna sit on that Big Roller (triple 6) badge.  tumbsup.gif

There are spaces for it in the Game Award Badge Album.

Mistyeyed

I wonder when they are ever going to get around to changing the info on the stats profile..i still have mine showing as rank 50 of 50...not gonna play this anymore till thats fixed...

jamrow32

I would probably wait awhile until they get their act straight...seems like pogo does most everything prematurely.  Hope they don't act like that at home.  That would be embarrassing for the poor spouses.

Stinkerbell

So, this question is related to Monopoly but is specifically about Trivia. Is there a good reason to stay current on this in case Pogo adds ranks? I mean, the way Pogo is doing things, would our continued progress even count towards future ranks?

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2009, 05:44:35 PM
So, this question is related to Monopoly but is specifically about Trivia. Is there a good reason to stay current on this in case Pogo adds ranks? I mean, the way Pogo is doing things, would our continued progress even count towards future ranks?
I run Trivial Pursuit and Crossword Cove as part of my Sunday morning routine. I complete Pogo and Pogo UK. tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 06, 2009, 07:13:48 PM
I run Trivial Pursuit and Crossword Cove as part of my Sunday morning routine. I complete Pogo and Pogo UK. tumbsup.gif

Yes, but why? If Pogo adds ranks all the games you play (or uncle plays) won't count.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 06, 2009, 07:17:08 PM
Yes, but why? If Pogo adds ranks all the games you play (or uncle plays) won't count.
Because I will argue with Pogo EVERY TIME they adjust my stats. In Trivial Pursuit, the number of bonus wedges equals how many pies you have completed, as long as you get all the wedges for the week.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 06, 2009, 07:46:54 PM
Because I will argue with Pogo EVERY TIME they adjust my stats. In Trivial Pursuit, the number of bonus wedges equals how many pies you have completed, as long as you get all the wedges for the week.

You're our champion! Go get 'em! 

I replied to their request for the name of one badge, explaining again why one badge wasn't enough and exactly what I wanted from them. They haven't gotten back to me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview