PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 12:36:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Hi
It appears to be a waste of time to do Monopoly at this time.  I had an auto run overnight and didn't show any progress.

S1lent

Hocky

Squid

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Magzy

...well I will definitely need a few after going in for this weeks challenge and seeing the complete devastation of my stats! beer11.gif drunk.gif

alyaks

bewitched

I was hoping they would have added the extra 50 ranks for this weeks challenge.
I guess this was just too much to ask for.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bewitched on December 10, 2009, 12:49:26 PM
I was hoping they would have added the extra 50 ranks for this weeks challenge.
I guess this was just too much to ask for.

You're first mistake was hoping.... we are talking about Pogo, after all.

cowboy63

I have the "Enjoy the Simple Life" badge in my game award album. Maybe the game its self is not showing it.

Joe C

Quote from: cowboy63 on December 10, 2009, 06:05:21 PM
I have the "Enjoy the Simple Life" badge in my game award album. Maybe the game its self is not showing it.
If I may ask, when was the last time you played the game?

Also, did you complain about losing ranks to Pogo?

trishers

Unless a person truly loves playing a certain game just for the fun of it and outside of the occasional weekly challenge, or an M&M Badge, or an album badge, I cannot understand the stupidity of people playing beyond the original badge requirement when they are fully aware that Pogo had stated in print that any new ranks to games would not bring about retroactive badges for that game.

It seems to me that those people are the ones that b===h and moan, threaten, cry and carry on the most when they do not get a "deserved" badge.  I feel sorry for them and their small and ignorant life.

Joe C

Quote from: trishers on December 11, 2009, 06:40:08 AM
Unless a person truly loves playing a certain game just for the fun of it and outside of the occasional weekly challenge, or an M&M Badge, or an album badge, I cannot understand the stupidity of people playing beyond the original badge requirement when they are fully aware that Pogo had stated in print that any new ranks to games would not bring about retroactive badges for that game.

It seems to me that those people are the ones that b===h and moan, threaten, cry and carry on the most when they do not get a "deserved" badge.  I feel sorry for them and their small and ignorant life.

Thanks for spreading your intolerance and holiday cheer. tumbsup.gif
Perhaps you should apologize.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Joe C on December 11, 2009, 07:50:04 AM
Thanks for spreading your intolerance and holiday cheer. tumbsup.gif
Perhaps you should apologize.

I can piss and moan better than Trishers.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell  <---b===hed and moaned   tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Hocky

Gotta tell ya....I almost agree with trishers.  But I don't think I would have been so insulting by calling people "small and ignorant".  I think pogo screwed up by giving people the lottso badges all at one time and now people almost expect it with every game.   Tri-Peaks should have been example enough to let people know that they wouldn't get their badges all at one time because they continued to play the game.  When the current max rank is 50, that should be all that people should get credit for.  I do not believe that people should get extra badges all at once just because they chose to play a game beyond the current max rank.  If someone's sole purpose of playing a game beyond the max rank in hopes of getting any extra badges, they should know by now that pogo won't award them if and when they do decide to add ranks in the future.

Squid

It happened with Qwerty, too.   ** FLASH! ** , I had mega badges all in one fell swoop!

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 11, 2009, 08:36:21 AM
Gotta tell ya....I almost agree with trishers.  But I don't think I would have been so insulting by calling people "small and ignorant".  I think pogo screwed up by giving people the lottso badges all at one time and now people almost expect it with every game.   Tri-Peaks should have been example enough to let people know that they wouldn't get their badges all at one time because they continued to play the game.  When the current max rank is 50, that should be all that people should get credit for.  I do not believe that people should get extra badges all at once just because they chose to play a game beyond the current max rank.  If someone's sole purpose of playing a game beyond the max rank in hopes of getting any extra badges, they should know by now that pogo won't award them if and when they do decide to add ranks in the future.

If Pogo decides that I need to "Pass Go" 4,000+ more times from the date they extend Monopoly, that is fine. What is not fine is that I passed go 10,000 times in quest of the "Big Rollers" badge and Pogo reset my stats to 3,800 times. I leave it up to Pogo to figure how to implement this correctly. They did not change the number of wins people earned in Tri-Peaks. They just did not give you credit for the additional gold chests earned after reaching rank 30.

I have no problem "earning" more ranks with Uncle Otto. I do have a problem with Pogo not knowing how to properly write code and therefore changing my stats because of their laziness.

Finally, to Trishers, if writing Pogo to complain about their brute force changes to my statistics is wrong, then perhaps you will be sponsoring my Pogo subscription for the next few years, to include $20 of gems every six weeks for Mix and Premium badges. Please note that I gave away to others all my Scrabble Rewards and still pay cash money for my subscription. I enjoy winning the premium badges over and over again, does this fit YOUR definition of stupidity? Otherwise, I am within my rights to expect customer service in exchange for my money.  tumbsup.gif

Magzy

Exactly!!!

When stats are being counted, it is extremely unethical for pogo to arbitrarily change stats. I played the games, received the credit for going around go and want the associated badges.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on December 11, 2009, 08:59:46 AM
If Pogo decides that I need to "Pass Go" 4,000+ more times from the date they extend Monopoly, that is fine. What is not fine is that I passed go 10,000 times in quest of the "Big Rollers" badge and Pogo reset my stats to 3,800 times. I leave it up to Pogo to figure how to implement this correctly. They did not change the number of wins people earned in Tri-Peaks. They just did not give you credit for the additional gold chests earned after reaching rank 30.

I have no problem "earning" more ranks with Uncle Otto. I do have a problem with Pogo not knowing how to properly write code and therefore changing my stats because of their laziness.

This is what chaps my hide. I kept playing because there were additional badges to be earned, not to bank rank points or whatever for a later date. Because I met Pogo's requirements for the other badges, they had no business resetting my stats.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview