PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 12:42:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Monopoly Here And Now to get 50 more ranks

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

I agree that they should not have taken away stats or changed them back to whatever rank 50 would be. I guess they had to do that because if the stats stayed at 10,000 plus (or whatever amount you guys had) then logically you would have met the requirements to fulfill the other rank badges. I suppose it was necessary so that when the ranks are finally added, it would correctly keep track so you would get the badges awarded to you when you do go back and play it.

It sucks big time...I know...and I would be upset also if I had 10,000 times under my belt and they got taken away.  I think I quit playing once I hit rank 50 and I have not been back to that game since I did this, so I do not know how many times I have actually passed go.  I would imagine they set mine back to 3800 also, but I do not think I played much past that even though I still need the triple 6's badge.  ( I was saving that to bottom of list after I rank out on other pogo games first).

I feel for all the folks who were cheated by pogo by getting their stats reduced.  They really shouldn't have done that.  sad.gif

C~M

Same here Hocky, I quit playing except for M&M's and challenges after I hit rank 50 and I still need the DBL 6's 3x badge. But I think that the new ranks should be there as other sites say they are.

Julie

So I guess from all this that unless you really like a game or you're playing for a badge that there's no point anymore in continuing to play a game once you've ranked out?

A few years ago I continued playing a lot of Stellar Sweeper & Harvest Mania once I ranked out thinking that at ranks 24/25 that they would be adding more ranks to those games in the future.  If Pogo are resetting stats these days looks like that was a big fat waste of time   giggle2.gif

Hocky

I know that there may be a few people who have ranked out on every game pogo has available and who have all of past weekly challenges caught up.  With that being said, other than doing weekly challenges, premium albums or MnM badges, there is literally no reason to play any of the games on pogo anymore.

I guess that is one of the downsides of having an Uncle that plays games for you when you can't.  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on December 12, 2009, 07:08:35 AM
I know that there may be a few people who have ranked out on every game pogo has available and who have all of past weekly challenges caught up.  With that being said, other than doing weekly challenges, premium albums or MnM badges, there is literally no reason to play any of the games on pogo anymore.

I guess that is one of the downsides of having an Uncle that plays games for you when you can't.  giggle2.gif
I have no problem playing more games for the new badges, but Pogo should not be changing my stats because their programmers do not want to work hard. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xjust4fun

I agree with you Joe, I'm one of those people that got 2 accounts and I got all the badges and all the games done and I worked my butt off to achieve all this not including the cost of badges and membership and of course buying some autos.  I certainly resent it when pogo decided to alter my stats to serve their purposes when I am a paying customer.  Hope their programmers gets off their butts and rectify this situation.  There I feel better now that I kinda blew up. lol  sorry.  but I just had to add my opinion.  Yes I do have a great life outside of pogo, ops had to add that also. lol beer11.gif

shoes

If running auto for this game all night which one should I pick, Pog rules, family rules, custom rules, or other??

Joe C

Quote from: shoes on December 22, 2009, 06:17:34 PM
If running auto for this game all night which one should I pick, Pog rules, family rules, custom rules, or other??
Custom rules, run two computers each with the cheat and do not allow pogo bots to fill empty seats.

Play games limited by turns, max out the number of turns. Max out money for free parking. Never play time limit games, as this always seems to crash the game on the last move.

Finally, unless you are below rank 50, wait until they extend the game. tumbsup.gif

shoes

I don't have 2 computers..also my stats still say rank 50 of 50..whats up with that??
Also says nothing about going past go and how many times????
Winning Percentage: 19%

Played: 570 Games
Won: 108 Games
Biggest Win: 36810
Houses & Hotels Built: 655
Rent Collected: 4477.08M
Rent Paid: 18921.50M
Number of Trades: 1,615
Total Tokens Won: 915635

Squid

I hope they NEVER add ranks to that game.  It was bad enough getting through the original 50.

Joe C

Quote from: shoes on December 23, 2009, 04:17:04 AM
I don't have 2 computers..also my stats still say rank 50 of 50..whats up with that??
Also says nothing about going past go and how many times????
Winning Percentage: 19%

Played: 570 Games
Won: 108 Games
Biggest Win: 36810
Houses & Hotels Built: 655
Rent Collected: 4477.08M
Rent Paid: 18921.50M
Number of Trades: 1,615
Total Tokens Won: 915635
You would know how many times you passed go if click on GO during a game before the Pogo clowns reset that stat. I keep track of all the rank progress for every game for both screen names on a spreadsheet. It took me 10,000 passes of GO to get the Big Rollers badge. Now, when I play and click on GO, or land on GO, I am informed that I passed go 3850 times, the 50 came from getting a new weekly challenge and completing the newest mix badge 5x. tumbsup.gif

Hocky

I was finally able to find mine....it is 4,803.  What stinks is your game piece has to actually land on GO to be able to see this number.  Just clicking on GO any other time during the game gives you the "how many more times around to next rank".  swear2.gif impatience.gif

S1lent

Hi
This Monopoly Here & Now is getting worse.  How often does POGO reset the "pass-go"?

Merry Christmas to all...even the POGO idiots

S1lent

roadwarrior

have the ranks even been added yet?  I'm at 41/50 and just wondering.  Thanks
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Hocky

If they would have added them, your stats would now say 41/100.....so no they did not yet.   swear2.gif #&**(@ Pogo!!!!

S1lent

Hi,
Pogo reset the Monopoly again...it must be a daily thing for them.  Guess I'll wait till I see the ranks available.  BTW...by my calculations...going from 3803 to 7613 times past go...you will need to play 79 hours.   
Enjoy

S1lent

flowers

Hocky

Not that I would be crossing my fingers, but maybe they will fix the ranks during maintenance in the morning.  lipsrsealed.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on January 04, 2010, 05:35:06 PM
Not that I would be crossing my fingers, but maybe they will fix the ranks during maintenance in the morning.  lipsrsealed.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

I r a cheat

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview