PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:48:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What happens if I win a jackpot when using an auto but don't claim the prize?

Started by I r a cheat,

Previous topic - Next topic

I r a cheat

Do I still get banned? I am worried because I just won a prize and do not want to claim it because I've been using an auto. If I don't claim it will I still get found out?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

I r a cheat

Homer

I r a cheat

Ok so just to be sure, I can claim anything minor and I will be ok...but if I try to claim a big prize like a t-shirt or money I will get found out?

roadwarrior

Quote from: I r a cheat on November 15, 2009, 10:34:18 AM
Ok so just to be sure, I can claim anything minor and I will be ok...but if I try to claim a big prize like a t-shirt or money I will get found out?

If you claim ANYTHING but wallpaper and screensavers then you will be found out. Mugs, $5, $50, tshirts, card games (like the monopoly card game they give out) hats and the like they will bust you.

Wallpaper and screensavers are fine to claim.  Anything else-don't.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snowflower

girls22.gif
But what happens to his account if he wins something big and doesn't claim it?  Anything at all?

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on November 15, 2009, 11:14:54 AM
girls22.gif
But what happens to his account if he wins something big and doesn't claim it?  Anything at all?
No, they don't check unless a claim is submitted.  No claim, no checking.

Squid

NP, hon.  The only things I've gotten in prizes are wallpaper, screensaver and gems.  All of those DO NOT require a claim form.

wong5058

Silly question, and not that my chances are high, but if a prize is won while not using a cheat, is it claimable?  Or does using cheats mean that you can never claim a money or merchandise prize?

Homer

Quote from: wong5058 on November 15, 2009, 01:36:35 PM
Silly question, and not that my chances are high, but if a prize is won while not using a cheat, is it claimable?  Or does using cheats mean that you can never claim a money or merchandise prize?

You can never claim a prize if you have run a cheat program on your account.

munch000

I won two free weeks of pogo when I was playing ACES UP. Boy ,was I running scared,but no one contacted me or I didn't have to do anything to claim it- It just showed up on my account page. I play very carefully .Don't really want to win anything except for a few gems, they would be nice tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

I've never won anything but those pesky desktops and screensaver. They just show up automatically.

bewitched

Quote from: Homer on November 15, 2009, 01:45:06 PM
You can never claim a prize if you have run a cheat program on your account.
ahhh that is sad to know. I wondered about that. I ran a cheat one time about 3 years ago.
So this means my dreams of one day winning a big jp are all up in smoke?
  I will never be able to claim a prize?

Squid

Quote from: bewitched on November 16, 2009, 11:13:59 AM
ahhh that is sad to know. I wondered about that. I ran a cheat one time about 3 years ago.
So this means my dreams of one day winning a big jp are all up in smoke?
  I will never be able to claim a prize?

If you've used an auto, you have violated Pogo's terms of service.  Not only will they not give you the prize (tangible prize, that is - eg money, mugs, shirts, etc), they may suspend/eliminate your Pogo account.  It's best NEVER to submit a claim to Pogo for any prize whatsoever.  Prizes that do not require a claim form don't count.  I won something in Pogo and they sent me a claim form.  I deleted the form.  If I didn't claim the prize in 7 days, I forfeited the prize.  No problem here.  I wouldn't want to risk my account and badges.

For those interested... I think my prize was a mug or something.  It was small.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview