PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 09:52:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mayhem or Homer...pogo free memberships

Started by twinkle6590,

Previous topic - Next topic

twinkle6590

I was just wondering if either of you knew how long it takes for the free 3 month memberships to add to your pogo account. I checked my account and I am good till Aug. 2010 because I had to renew this month, but the free memberships i won aren't added on yet. There are 14 things that say club pogo membership card but there isn't anything else. Is there another step I have to take to get those added on to my existing account ??

Homer

They won't apply the won memberships until your paid membership expires.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Twinks,
I just got a email from Pogo and they said they will apply yours as soon as you send 7 of them to me.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Huhs,
Sassy

roadwarrior

add them to your account.

Pogo will add them right away. You can check this on your account page.  Once your membership comes up due in August 2010, pogo will first use all free passes you have applied to your account (all the ones you apply now) first before the charge you for another year.

The reason I add the passes you won now is they expire in October and you'll loose out on any free time you've won.  So, add the free passes as soon as you can and enjoy!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Quote from: roadwarrior on August 20, 2009, 03:10:51 PM
add them to your account.

Pogo will add them right away. You can check this on your account page.  Once your membership comes up due in August 2010, pogo will first use all free passes you have applied to your account (all the ones you apply now) first before the charge you for another year.

The reason I add the passes you won now is they expire in October and you'll loose out on any free time you've won.  So, add the free passes as soon as you can and enjoy!
I am trying to find out how you add them to your account. I don't see anywhere to enter a prize code.

roadwarrior

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 20, 2009, 03:14:04 PM
I am trying to find out how you add them to your account. I don't see anywhere to enter a prize code.

oh I'm sorry....I misunderstood here.

Here's the link:

http://www.pogo.com/marketing/gp-promo/2009/aug/internal.jsp

Click on redeem now.

Then on the next page, click on the button that says:  sign in to continue (right under the signup now button...)

sign in to your pogo account like your normally do.

then you get to the Enter Code Page.

Delete the promotional code that's in the box.  Highlight it and delete it.  that code is no good.

Enter the code you got in your email, then click okay.

Hit the back button until you get back to the enter the code page, and repeat the process with any and all codes you have.

And the free time is added!  Good luck.

Stinkerbell

I called them today and they said that the date you see is the date that your current SUBSCRIPTION will expire. BUT before they bill your credit card, they will apply, one at a time, the codes you won.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 20, 2009, 03:14:04 PM

The way I did it was that I logged out of Pogo first. Then I clicked the link in the email they sent me and it brought up a Pogo page. Then, I scrolled down and on right hand side I entered the code.  It then took me to a sign in page, which I signed back in using my existing Pogo account and got another screen asking if I wanted to apply the code and I said yes.  Then yet another screen gave me 3 choices of something and I chose to PLAY.

When you check your billing, you'll see something that has a date for your subscription to expire, then below that you'll see Club Pogo Membership Card or something along those lines. You'll see that listed once for each code you entered.

twinkle6590

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 20, 2009, 02:42:31 PM
Twinks,
I just got a email from Pogo and they said they will apply yours as soon as you send 7 of them to me.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Huhs,
Sassy

well Sassers, if I hadnt applied them to my account already i would have passed some onto you. I cant believe I got lucky enough to win that many actually.
hugs,
twinks

Squid

I don't know if anyone has actually activated one of the passes they won but I have and it went without a hitch.  I didn't get charged a penny and the 3-month pass has my persona up and operating.  Woooo hoooo, free club pogo.

ljs2802

Quote from: Squid on August 24, 2009, 04:35:48 AM
I don't know if anyone has actually activated one of the passes they won but I have and it went without a hitch.  I didn't get charged a penny and the 3-month pass has my persona up and operating.  Woooo hoooo, free club pogo.

My subscription expires Sept 1, so fingers crossed it works ok!

MsMissy

Now for my information, you are saying that when your membership is up, pogo will automatially click on 1 of your codes 7 put them in threselves. We dont have too activate them. ? If so thats great.  tumbsup.gif

mel1962

I had to sign out and then go to www.clubpogo.com and then on the bottom right hand side there was a place to enter the code I had won and from there I signed in and claimed my prize.  Mine still shows March 2010 and then the ones I won underneath it.  I am up for more if I can actually win them.

roadwarrior

Quote from: MsMissy on August 24, 2009, 07:46:02 AM
Now for my information, you are saying that when your membership is up, pogo will automatially click on 1 of your codes 7 put them in threselves. We dont have too activate them. ? If so thats great.  tumbsup.gif

yes

Once what ever time you currently have is up pogo will switch to the passes you added and use them up before charging you again.

dolphens

can you help me get a club pogo pass for 3 months help.gif

Granmums

This link only takes me to my POGO Home Page....no link on there...I must be doing something wrong.

roadwarrior

shoes

The passes from Subway do work as my pogo was up 8/24/09 and it just used one that I had on my list and now I am due 11/24/09 and I did nothing, they did!  Good Luck

lovebug

I need a free membership for my hubby please help help.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.