This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shopping Glitch????

Started by dadof2,

Previous topic - Next topic

dadof2

white flag.gif hey e1, I was reading in a couple of the other posts in here and found something that i have no clue what u r talking about! The SHOPPING GLITCH!!!!! What is it, what does it do, does it save your gems, blah, blah, blah, so on and so forth..........Any info, especially good info, would be greatly appreciated, thank you impatience.gif                           bbq21.gif

C~M

Hocky

To perform the shopping glitch you must have access to two computers.  What this does is allow you to shop in the mini mall for token items only.  NOT GEM ITEMS.  This glitch allows you to shop the mini mall for token items without losing/spending any tokens.

Here is how to do this:

Computer #1 

1.  Sign into pogo with your screen name that you want to go shopping with
2.  Go to a game room and start playing a game with an auto running.

Computer #2

1.  Sign into same pogo screen name
2.  Go to mini mall and start shopping
3.  Check out when you are finished

Now the important part........make note of how many tokens you spend.  The token count on computer # 2 will show as being deducted from your account.
When the game on computer # 1 completes and you get a jackpot spin it will reflect the token count as if you never went shopping.
You can go back to computer # 2 after computer # 1 gets the jackpot spin and refresh the page and you will see that the token count on computer 2 will match the token count on computer 1. You can now close out pogo on  computer #2.

You have now just went shopping for free.  tumbsup.gif

*** Note*** 

This does not work on one computer with two browsers nor does it work with gem items.

Hope this helps!

dadof2

Thanks for the input, guess it wont work for me, as i only have one computer! And i was hoping to save gems lol! crying10.gif

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 09:25:48 AM
To perform the shopping glitch you must have access to two computers.  What this does is allow you to shop in the mini mall for token items only.  NOT GEM ITEMS.  This glitch allows you to shop the mini mall for token items without losing/spending any tokens.

Here is how to do this:

Computer #1 

1.  Sign into pogo with your screen name that you want to go shopping with
2.  Go to a game room and start playing a game with an auto running.

Computer #2

1.  Sign into same pogo screen name
2.  Go to mini mall and start shopping
3.  Check out when you are finished

Now the important part........make note of how many tokens you spend.  The token count on computer # 2 will show as being deducted from your account.
When the game on computer # 1 completes and you get a jackpot spin it will reflect the token count as if you never went shopping.
You can go back to computer # 2 after computer # 1 gets the jackpot spin and refresh the page and you will see that the token count on computer 2 will match the token count on computer 1. You can now close out pogo on  computer #2.

You have now just went shopping for free.  tumbsup.gif

*** Note*** 

This does not work on one computer with two browsers nor does it work with gem items.

Hope this helps!

Those are great instructions, Hocky! But, I was wondering, can Computer 2 do computer 1's job and computer 1 do computer 2's job?  Or can computer 1 only do computer 1's job and computer 2 only do computer 2's job?

Just curious    giggle2.gif

C~M

NO, computer 3 can do 2's job and 4 can do 1's job and both 1 & 2 can be fired.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 18, 2009, 04:49:55 PM
NO, computer 3 can do 2's job and 4 can do 1's job and both 1 & 2 can be fired.

Will computers 1 & 2 be eligible for unemployment?

C~M

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

HEY HEY HEY!  Quit hijacking this instant or I will take back all of my gifts!  low blow.gif

C~M

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 08:18:54 PM
HEY HEY HEY!  Quit hijacking this instant or I will take back all of my gifts!  low blow.gif

You didn't send me a gift.

Stinkerbell

C~M

crazyeagle

ok ok ok   im blonde and dumb i know  i followed instructions to the " T " ( well except didnt us auto used wife as auto on other puter lol )  and did my shoping waited 4 spin so on and so on ...

and it still took my tokies  girls18.gif

i know i need to stop  indian.gif  party16a.gif  so much but dem was very easy step by step instructions  and i still couldnt do it    crying10.gif  crying10.gif  crying10.gif

C~M

I hear you get the tokens back a few hours later

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview