This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

sale tab removed from M&M badges

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

It's been a LOOOONG time since I posted/lurked around here but I check the M&M badges every week to see if I can catch them on sale. I noticed a few days ago the the sale tab is gone. Does this bode "well" or since they are rarely on sale anyway not a big deal

Squid

I had a SALE tab yesterday but don't today.   Also, yesterday, POGO said I didn't have two MnM's that I know I bought.  I had to go to the album to activate the MnM.  I think Pogo is having some issues lately.  The sale tab will probably reappear at some point.

C~M

Stinkerbell

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on November 18, 2009, 12:26:49 PM
It's been a LOOOONG time since I posted/lurked around here but I check the M&M badges every week to see if I can catch them on sale. I noticed a few days ago the the sale tab is gone. Does this bode "well" or since they are rarely on sale anyway not a big deal

I thought the sale tab was only there when something was on sale.

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2009, 04:41:10 PM
I thought the sale tab was only there when something was on sale.
I would not know, since I buy every Mix badge and every Premium album 0.3 seconds after they are offered. giggle2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on November 18, 2009, 07:20:14 PM
I would not know, since I buy every Mix badge and every Premium album 0.3 seconds after they are offered. giggle2.gif

I buy them .02 seconds after they are released.

Joe C

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on November 18, 2009, 07:20:14 PM
Quote from: CrazyMan on November 18, 2009, 07:27:57 PM
I buy them .02 seconds after they are released.

Heh! I pre-order them!    tumbsup.gif

Joe C

C~M

roadwarrior

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 18, 2009, 08:34:36 PM
Heh! I pre-order them!    tumbsup.gif

You may pre-order them, but do you keep over 750 gems in your account at any given time?

If I get down to under 600 gems I feel the need to stock up.  Once I even had 799 gems and pogo wouldn't let me buy any more.

Is it time we start badge whore anon?

oh wait...we already did.

Its this website.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 18, 2009, 10:35:37 PM
You may pre-order them, but do you keep over 750 gems in your account at any given time?

If I get down to under 600 gems I feel the need to stock up.  Once I even had 799 gems and pogo wouldn't let me buy any more.

Is it time we start badge **** anon?

oh wait...we already did.

Its this website.
I only purchase one $20 package at a time. When it runs out, I buy another. tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 19, 2009, 04:13:46 AM
I only purchase one $20 package at a time. When it runs out, I buy another. tumbsup.gif
I do that, too.  Why give Pogo more of my money unnecessarily?  They already get the money up front and it takes me a bit of time to go through the gems before reordering.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2009, 05:17:42 AM
I do that, too.  Why give Pogo more of my money unnecessarily?  They already get the money up front and it takes me a bit of time to go through the gems before reordering.

My mini has been thinking about treating herself to some of the gem items in the mini mall.  She better not buy out the place like she did last time she went shopping.   hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

FreecellFanny

The ONLY time I buy badges at full price is if they are a limited edition or special. As much as it kills me I'll only buy the others when they are on sale.  panic button.gif

Zed36

I thought this was a Post about M & M/Mars candy ...M & M's

I found the Large bags on sale for  .50c after halloween

sorry to go off topic..

popcorn2.gif

TeaMomof7

They are buy 2 get one free tomorrow with the code BUY2GET1 ...I'm gonna pick up a few I don't have... cheesy.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: teapot10 on November 24, 2009, 03:44:24 PM
They are buy 2 get one free tomorrow with the code BUY2GET1 ...I'm gonna pick up a few I don't have... cheesy.gif

I tried this but it says invalid or expired. Has anyone else been able to get it to work?

DoubleOscotty

It's going down tomorrow. I wonder if my post made it happen???? Prasies can begin now.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview