PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:36:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Facebook Game--Farmville

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

OK I admit that I am addicted to this damn game!  I almost forgot about Pogo last week--sick I know!   vomit.gif

Squid

I've been farming but won't be buying any autos, just out of principle.  Diner Dash, Robo Flo, Diner Dash, RoboFlo......

C~M

Stinkerbell

shoes

No auto for me for this game--love working the farm by hand!!!   inlove1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 18, 2009, 04:31:43 PM
Heck, that one for Farmville costs $20
Does it work? Is there customer service on that one? Oh, wait, I do not play Facebook games.

I am definitely not feeling the love anymore. Lots of cheat programs for Pogo that need work and yet time is spent making cheats for Facebook games. swear2.gif

I am so glad that I ranked out on Dominoes and Super Dominoes by hand in the YEAR it took for those cheats to be fixed.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Joe doesn't want to play farmville because he can't earn any badges x 10  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 18, 2009, 08:23:41 PM
Joe doesn't want to play farmville because he can't earn any badges x 10  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
I am SO busted. tumbsup.gif

shoes

but he/she can get 10x cows, 10x chickens, 10x pigs---and many more!!
PS--hooked on the cafe game too now!!!   hysterical.gif

crazyeagle

farmville, farmtown, happy aquarium , cafe world  geesh   im hooked  lol   even started adding strangers just for the friends count lol on top of that pogo and badges .... the internet is killing me    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

p.s.  if ne 1 needs FB friends  lol    PM me i could use more  inlove1.gif

Stinkerbell

My kids play Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, Farmville... now I can't remember the other new one.... They made an account for me but I can't even recall the password, so they log in and use it.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 19, 2009, 08:48:02 AM
My kids play Mafia Wars, Vampire Wars, Farmville... now I can't remember the other new one.... They made an account for me but I can't even recall the password, so they log in and use it.

That one's the **** game site.

edited to say.... who modified the above post..... and why can't I remember what it was supposed to say?  ROFL

shoes

Does anyone know if there is a web site that tell you how many "plots" you have to plant for each item the the mastery of it???

harley89

I live Farmville everyday why would I play a game called farmville.  I'm hooked on Big Sea and their awards which take Forever to get.  I am putting in the request for a Riddle of the Day auto.  I am sick of spending hours waiting for the Fairy Queen  to showed herself.. I need her 1 more time to get the last award.  Then can you do autos for Suit Me Tripeaks and then Pyramid. Those take forever to rank up. I am okay with Lobe its fun even if I ha vent got to Genius
level yet

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on December 05, 2009, 07:50:24 AM
I live Farmville everyday why would I play a game called farmville.  I'm hooked on Big Sea and their awards which take Forever to get.  I am putting in the request for a Riddle of the Day auto.  I am sick of spending hours waiting for the Fairy Queen  to showed herself.. I need her 1 more time to get the last award.  Then can you do autos for Suit Me Tripeaks and then Pyramid. Those take forever to rank up. I am okay with Lobe its fun even if I ha vent got to Genius
level yet

It seems to me that Harley has taken up the Greek language!  Or is it Swahili?

LOL, I have no idea what she just said. 

((((HAR))))

harley89

no greek Harley really lives on a farm.  Redneck country.   ANd if you arent playing at Big Sea dont start getting the awards is just as addicting as Pogo badges.   Oh Joe c  been meaning to ask if you were going to 10x the badges on all the Pogo sites  10x UK  10x France  10x Germany  I go to the france and Germany site and open chat cause I really dont understand anything they are saying

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on December 05, 2009, 12:08:34 PM
no greek Harley really lives on a farm.  Redneck country.   ANd if you arent playing at Big Sea dont start getting the awards is just as addicting as Pogo badges.   Oh Joe c  been meaning to ask if you were going to 10x the badges on all the Pogo sites  10x UK  10x France  10x Germany  I go to the france and Germany site and open chat cause I really dont understand anything they are saying
If going to other sites were to get me more badges, I would go there. I use Pogo UK to help with Trivial Pursuit (finished) and Crossword Cove. tumbsup.gif

FreecellFanny

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview