PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:29:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

screen shots

Started by eyedoc55,

Previous topic - Next topic

eyedoc55

If I remember,,there was a program that took screen shots..and the icon on the desk was a camera.. I had it on my other comp...before it went to the big crash...if anyone remembers what it as called..or where it was located..I thank you...it was such an easy way to get screen shots

I bet Homer knows...lol

thanks

eyedoc55

Hocky

There are a ton of free programs out there that capture images these days.  I don't recall one that has a camera for an icon.  But if you go to Download.com...you can browse digital photo software.  I like Irfanview myself because it is a small compact little program, does not run in the background hogging up valuable resources and not only does it capture screenshots, but you can add/edit your screen shots to add text or highlight text that is already there.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

eyedoc55

Homer is KING...

thats the one Homer...I thank you...

eyedoc55

eyedoc55

I almost forgot...thank you also Hocky...I will try that one ..

eyedoc55

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: hocky on November 19, 2009, 02:19:41 PM
There are a ton of free programs out there that capture images these days.  I don't recall one that has a camera for an icon.  But if you go to Download.com...you can browse digital photo software.  I like Irfanview myself because it is a small compact little program, does not run in the background hogging up valuable resources and not only does it capture screenshots, but you can add/edit your screen shots to add text or highlight text that is already there.

I love Irfan.  It will let you switch formats easily, too.  You can go from .bmp to .jpg to .gif to any of a number of 'em.   I use it all the time although I don't do screenshots with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview