PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:01:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Can someone help me with double trouble backgammon

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I have 2 computers and 2 different screen names. I use my cheat program on one computer and just me on the other. I'm trying for the badge where I need to 2 win 25 games on backgammon. I figured I would do mine and then my daughter in laws. Well, I thought it was going good because when it came to her turn I let the timer run out and didn't give her more time and so she lost and I won. Great, I thought. But, no count towards the badge. I have no idea how to play this darn game and really don't know how to win it when I have 2 computers to try it.
Can someone please lead me in the right direction to get this badge? I never thought I would say this but I wish there were bots in thiis game.  sad.gif
Thanks in advance to anyone  who can help me out.

StevesMom

S1lent

Hi,
Sometimes we just overlook the easy answer.  Just double-browse (no need to use your auto),  and you can easily win or lose as the case may be.

S1lent

Joe C

You will not get credit for resigning until all of the winner's pieces are past all of the loser's pieces. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

hi11.gif Thank You Silent And Joe C.
I'm making slow progress but I'm getting there.
I think I'll get the badge by tuesday.
I have to run the auto on one of the computers or else I wouldn't know what the heck I was doing.
I don't know how to play this game at all and so I let Uncle Otto do the winning and just do whatever on the other computer. Once I get the 25 wins for the one ID then I'll switch it over to the other ID. Happy Thanksgiving  turkey4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview