Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri Peaks Stone Idol Badge changed to Special Edition *see badge*

Started by Hocky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

Found this snooping around the net:

Apparently when pogo gets around to moving the Tri Peaks Stone Idol Badge (that everyone complained about), this is what it will look like in your Special Edition badge book:

Joe C

Quote from: hocky on November 23, 2009, 04:22:00 PM
Found this snooping around the net:

Apparently when pogo gets around to moving the Tri Peaks Stone Idol Badge (that everyone complained about), this is what it will look like in your Special Edition badge book:

Personally, I think this is a stupid thing for Pogo to do. Another hole in some people's album that they can never get. If they do not change it before I can activate it again, I will be getting it x2 on both screen names. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

jamrow32

Now see....this is what they get for complaining.  If they had just shut up, the badge would be a weekly and everyone could complete it at their own leisure as a personal if they couldn't finish in the time frame. Now, if they didn't get it.....they're done.  I have it already, no need for me to care but it sucks for those who don't.  Now they can never get it.

Joe C

Quote from: jamrow32 on November 23, 2009, 06:28:28 PM
Now see....this is what they get for complaining.  If they had just shut up, the badge would be a weekly and everyone could complete it at their own leisure as a personal if they couldn't finish in the time frame. Now, if they didn't get it.....they're done.  I have it already, no need for me to care but it sucks for those who don't.  Now they can never get it.
They all should all come over to the dark side. tumbsup.gif

cowboy63

Should have gotten one of those for Quick Quack if you got it the week it was out, but not for the 1 week extention.

wagnerb43

I was just reading this post and was wondering when this badge originally came out.?
Just wondering if i have this one or not.

Thanks

Stinkerbell

Quote from: wagnerb43 on November 26, 2009, 08:15:01 AM
I was just reading this post and was wondering when this badge originally came out.?
Just wondering if i have this one or not.

Thanks

This was from last weeks challenge that everyone complained about being too hard. So, if you were one of the lucky ones who got it, it isn't showing up in your weekly badge album, instead it's a Special Edition badge.

wagnerb43

ok, thank you.  i do have that badge, but it's in my weekly badge book still.
Use wild 35 times

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 26, 2009, 10:01:44 AM
This was from last weeks challenge that everyone complained about being too hard. So, if you were one of the lucky ones who got it, it isn't showing up in your weekly badge album, instead it's a Special Edition badge.

I am confused.  embarrassed.gif

I did get the badge when it came out and it still appears in my 2009 weekly badge book. The last Special Edition badge I have is the latest Halloween one.

Shouldn't the Stone Idol badge be in my SE book then?

If I reactivate it and win it again will it appear in both?

Dammit, I want both badges!!  swear2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 28, 2009, 08:14:42 AM
I am confused.  embarrassed.gif

I did get the badge when it came out and it still appears in my 2009 weekly badge book. The last Special Edition badge I have is the latest Halloween one.

Shouldn't the Stone Idol badge be in my SE book then?

If I reactivate it and win it again will it appear in both?

Dammit, I want both badges!!  swear2.gif

I think it will be an update to Pogo and it will be moved over, but someone far smarter than I will have to answer for sure.... which means you'll be inundated with replies   giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 28, 2009, 08:38:56 AM
I think it will be an update to Pogo and it will be moved over, but someone far smarter than I will have to answer for sure.... which means you'll be inundated with replies   giggle2.gif
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Joe C

roadwarrior

Well homer should be proud of me.  Thanks to the tripeaks badge I converted two pogo friends over to the dark side and they have bought a few autos so far, with plans to buy more on pay day.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Homer

Quote from: roadwarrior on November 28, 2009, 11:36:30 AM
Well homer should be proud of me.  Thanks to the tripeaks badge I converted two pogo friends over to the dark side and they have bought a few autos so far, with plans to buy more on pay day.

The conversion is not complete until you post on the forum. tongue.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

roadwarrior

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2009, 12:22:30 PM
The conversion is not complete until you post on the forum. tongue.gif

I told them you don't bite as long as they leave you donuts and cold beer on the table.  :)
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TeaMomof7

I've sent a few friends this direction too...still trying to get them to post...just as I'm trying to find time to post myself....being the newbie sucks...lol

Hocky

Oh by the way....pogo moved the Tri Peaks badge over to the special edition album.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview