PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:28:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

loosing games when using my cheats?

Started by sassylyon70,

Previous topic - Next topic

sassylyon70

im using my cheats in scrabble and i loose 2 games i thought i would win the games not loose? am i doing something wrong? help.gif

jamrow32

you can still lose games when using cheats...the opponent just had better tiles than you did.  The only thing a cheat does is play the best tiles dealt.  Ask anyone who has ever played bloopage (Bloop).  I have almost never beaten the computer even with the cheat.  Monopoly is the same way....if the opponents get lucky and get the best properties...you might lose.  The only thing autos do for you is play when you can't or don't want to...like when you are sleeping.

Joe C

Quote from: sassylyon70 on November 22, 2009, 06:08:56 AM
im using my cheats in scrabble and i loose 2 games i thought i would win the games not loose? am i doing something wrong? help.gif
I have used Scrabtacular on two accounts, playing against the Pogo Bots in "Blue" Beginner level rooms. It has literally never lost a game under these circumstances. Scrabtacular routinely crushes the Pogo Bots.

Perhaps if you are playing against other players, this might be causing your losses. Also, if you are playing in the EXPERT or ADVANCED rooms, the Pogo Bots are a lot smarter.

QWERYT and SCRABBLE are games that the cheat programs crush the Pogo Bots on easy tables. Suggest you play there. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview