Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Send a card to our troops

Started by alyaks,

Previous topic - Next topic

alyaks

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com   you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving our country abroad. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!    It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?    Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you.    Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do.  We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

Stinkerbell

Thanks for posting the link, aly. You're right, it's very cool.   embrace.gif

alyaks

You're welcome. If I had the power to bring them all home I would. But then, if I had THAT power, I'd have the power to extend your picture out just a wee bit...... giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on November 23, 2009, 10:14:16 PM
You're welcome. If I had the power to bring them all home I would. But then, if I had THAT power, I'd have the power to extend your picture out just a wee bit...... giggle2.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  That seems to be the concensus of all the women on the forum. Maybe if we take a vote, Homer would have to allow an "underwater view" of Booth's manlier parts.

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 23, 2009, 10:20:28 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  That seems to be the concensus of all the women on the forum. Maybe if we take a vote, Homer would have to allow an "underwater view" of Booth's manlier parts.

Oh who cares about the "underwater view". Just sit me on his lap  blink.gif

Hocky

Quote from: alyaks on November 23, 2009, 10:46:12 PM
Oh who cares about the "underwater view". Just sit me on his lap  blink.gif

no-no.gif no-no.gif shy12.gif

I forgot to say that I sent a card....thanks for posting this!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: alyaks on November 23, 2009, 10:46:12 PM
Oh who cares about the "underwater view". Just sit me on his lap  blink.gif

There isn't enough room in the tub for the 3 of us, so you'll have to wait your turn.  giggle2.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 24, 2009, 09:25:19 AM
There isn't enough room in the tub for the 3 of us, so you'll have to wait your turn.  giggle2.gif

We''ll just have to move to a pool then cus I think I counted about 26 of us waiting for a turn and the bath water would get too dirty lol

And your welcome Hocky. Anything we can do to brighten the day of a soldier, I'm all for. Xerox has been doing this for a few years now. I think it's wonderful.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview